Ford GT350 on ORDER!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

We CANNOT wait to get our hands on the NEXT ‪#‎TeamLethal‬ Machine!
YES, we placed our order for the Avalanche ‪#‎GT350‬ today!
:rockon:

Big Shout Out to Philip Weikert of Weikert Ford - Best in the Business!!

11163894_10153414517214015_3117070415125288207_n_zps0r8adt0z.jpg

Last edited:

Randy M

Established Member
^^^Avalanche GRAY^^^ lol

I'm ordering the same color, with over the top blue stripes.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
No Stripes Here but the stripes look way good..
Keep us updated man. We will do the same.

03VertGT

GT350 Incoming
Established Member
Last edited:

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
I love everything about the way this car looks except the wheel well gap. I wouldn't want to change anything on the suspension in that area because of the Magneride system being programmed a certain way though. How would you go about lowering one for aesthetics alone? I wonder if FRPP will come up with something.

Last edited:

hognutz

Established Member
I love everything about the way this car looks except the wheel well gap. I wouldn't want to change anything on the suspension in that area because of the Magneride system being programmed a certain way though. How would you go about lowering one for aesthetics alone? I wonder if FRPP will come up with something.

As long as there travel sensors are simimilar on the GM side of things with the mag ride you can drop about ~1" without issue with the travel sensors. The guy from pedders USA splintered out on his own and is working on more expensive knuckle drop so you maintain the same travel and get 1" I think. that has taken time to develope though and am not sure if it is fully out yet.

Ford may make something but the aftermarket will step up a well. some people swear but the drop I never did it on my zl1 because then using my bendpak lift becomes more of a PITA all of my friends car are lowered and I cuss evertime I have to work on them ha ha.

I think springs will hit fast wether it be ford, bmr, etc etc but other methods will take time to R&D. Before pfadt went through there whole shake up they had an RD set of mag ride coilovers in development as well but just never saw enough demand to bring them to market.

Last edited:

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
That's great news, congrats, looking forward to seeing you guys mod it as parts come out of development.

As a side thought, even though this car is designed as a track car, I'd love to see a TVS on one of these. Not sure if it would fit under the hood, but it's a nice thought. Lol.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
That's great news, congrats, looking forward to seeing you guys mod it as parts come out of development.

As a side thought, even though this car is designed as a track car, I'd love to see a TVS on one of these. Not sure if it would fit under the hood, but it's a nice thought. Lol.

Surprised. Why the tech pack over the track pack given the business you're in?

The only real difference between the two packages are the coolers (oil, trans, diff) , strut tower brace and rear decklid spoiler. All of which can be added afterwards if we wanted to. However the stuff in the technology package would be much more costly and difficult to add at a later date. I personally prefer the comfort features of the things in the track pack which is why we're going that route.

We will be adding a Whipple 2.9L to the car shortly after taking delivery of it. It will clear the stock hood by a hair.

Jared

Mach828

Established Member
See what you can unlock NA before throwing a blower on it! Do full exhaust, a monstrous intake, and tune it for e85. Then throw the blower on.

03VertGT

GT350 Incoming
Established Member
See what you can unlock NA before throwing a blower on it! Do full exhaust, a monstrous intake, and tune it for e85. Then throw the blower on.

Don't care about e85 but I'd like to see what it will do when breathing better.

Franz

Speed Freak
Established Member
Congrats! I'm having a hard time making the final call on Tech vs. Track. I would prefer leather seats and sound system, but could care less about the NAV and Sync systems. Plus, to save a thousand bucks and still get the far better Recaros, strut tower brace, coolers, and better rear spoiler are really tempting.

Curious what percentage of you have chosen Base, Tech, or Track? Your input is appreciated.

Lemers

Established Member
Congrats! I'm having a hard time making the final call on Tech vs. Track. I would prefer leather seats and sound system, but could care less about the NAV and Sync systems. Plus, to save a thousand bucks and still get the far better Recaros, strut tower brace, coolers, and better rear spoiler are really tempting.

Curious what percentage of you have chosen Base, Tech, or Track? Your input is appreciated.

Sounds like you want the track and can use the $1000 to have the seats reupholstered in leather

Franz

Speed Freak
Established Member
True, but then you have aftermarket seats and still don't have the decent sound system. It doesn't need to sound like Symphony Hall in there (that's what the 5.2L is for), but there is nothing worse than a terrible speaker system and I'm not going in with aftermarket and altering the car. I'm pretty sure the "upgraded" 7-speaker system in the GT350 will be the same as the standard Shaker system that came in my GT500, which was tolerable at best. #firstworldproblems

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
You planning on putting a 4.5" pulley on that Whipple 2.9? Wouldn't revving the engine out to redline be well beyond the operating range of the Whipple?

Users who are viewing this thread