Votes: 242 75.4%
  • ZR1

Votes: 79 24.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

heypal

What? Where am I?
Established Member
For power alone zr1 for the wow factor I would go with the Ford gt nothing else looks like it. ZR1 is more comfortable but who really gives a shit about that right. So to answer your question I don't know both bad ass. lol

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
The zr1 is bad ass, but when you start to get into the 'upper echelon' (sp?) of cars the Ford GT's 'wow' factor is leaps and bounds ahead of the zr1.

In the street the zr1 will blend in as just another corvette, and in the end it's 'just' a vette, but a GT is unmistakable and a real head turner.

Sure the zr1 might be faster but when you are dealing with that kind of power and speed, either one of them is good, but the uniqueness of the GT wins my vote.

o2k

Noob
Established Member
i like the Z a lot, but the GT is just too unique. I would rather have a FGT.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
Can't remember who said it, but it was the perfect analogy:

"What do you drive?"

"Corvette ZR1."

"Oh cool, my uncle has a Corvette."

OR

"What do you drive?"

"Ford GT."

"I just came."

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
ZR1

i dont drive cars to impress other people, or for other people to go "wow" over. i could give two shits if someone thinks their uncles cousins nephews former roomate has what i have. they dont so it wouldnt bother me. "your uncle has a ZR1?" "no but he has a vette" "ok, my aunt has a v6 mustang, whats your point?"

id go ZR1 over FGT just cause of the performance factor. The fact that a C6 ZO6 equals the FGT in every category did it in for me, and the ZR1 doing that and more is just a bonus.

earl lee

Established Member
ZR1

i dont drive cars to impress other people, or for other people to go "wow" over. i could give two shits if someone thinks their uncles cousins nephews former roomate has what i have. they dont so it wouldnt bother me. "your uncle has a ZR1?" "no but he has a vette" "ok, my aunt has a v6 mustang, whats your point?"

id go ZR1 over FGT just cause of the performance factor. The fact that a C6 ZO6 equals the FGT in every category did it in for me, and the ZR1 doing that and more is just a bonus.

I agree, and im not being a GM fanboy because I own a chevy. I actually drive my cars DAILY, and the ford GT is prolly a carI would not want to drive daily.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
Ford GT hands down. i am a big Ford fan, and not onyl that but IMHO the Ford Gt is not only a better looking car, but a better car all around. i love the 5.4 DOHC motor. its a great setup with lots of potential. that and the cars looks better in my eyes

i have both riden and driven a GT. not daily, just went for a ride and got to drive it. its a great ride. very smooth, and easy to handle. i didnt have a problem getting in and out of it.

now with that said, i have not rode, nor driven a ZR1, but from my standpoint i would rather have the GT

Last edited:

Quik Z06

Established Member
Well I voted ZR1 and not because of the car's in my sig. Personally I have never liked the look of the FGT, I don't care if there is nothing like it on the road etc, I dont like the way it looks and besides the power, I have to like the looks of what im driving, especially for that price.

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
I see myself cruising the Highway with my lady in a Blue C6 ZR1, With some HRE Rims, Exaust work, Pully and whatever else.. Oh and one of those Smelly good things hanging from my Rearview Mirror ;-):coolman:

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
593066073_b61bb52c36.jpg

it dont get ny better than that right there

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
the GT easily. buying a car simply because of its performance is pretty damn stupid since you might be making use of the performance MAYBE 5% of the time your in the damn thing. i dont care about impressing people either, i just know that each time i went out into my non existant garage, i would feel much more satisifed opening the door and seeing one of the most awesome cars known to man sitting in there!

radaman

Established Member
GT. ..vette is the 1/4 mile winner (though not by much), but a pulley swap can fix that on the GT. GT is nothing youre gonna see on a daily basis and its unique looking. The ZR is raw power, but too common looking.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
ZR1

I am with you :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread