Ford GT Super car cams

wbh070

Established Member
Have anyone used these cams on 03-04 cobra and used stock springs?

Thanks in advance!

TRBO VNM

Ask TRBO VNM!!!! :D

LOL, actually, I didn't know the answer to this. He did pm me, but there are a few things I haven't done....

rebuild motor/heads(on these cars anyway, I leave it all to the builder)
tuning
rebuild trans

although, at least one of those is soon to be added to my list of "have done" and possibly all three.

My engine builder set mine up, but I have fr500 cams and the springs that were sold to me with the cams apparently were not correct and we went with comp springs on my setup.

I will be doing cams in a mach soon though. :beer:

Last edited:

mach1033

Established Member
LOL, actually, I didn't know the answer to this. He did pm me, but there are a few things I haven't done....

rebuild motor/heads(on these cars anyway, I leave it all to the builder)
tuning
rebuild trans

although, at least one of those is soon to be added to my list of "have done" and possibly all three.

My engine builder set mine up, but I have fr500 cams and the springs that were sold to me with the cams apparently were not correct and we went with comp springs on my setup.

I will be doing cams in a mach soon though. :beer:

NP I figured being that you helped the guy with the fuel requirement question that you would have been happy to answer this question. ;-)

my92gt

Established Member
Some people here have said it was a waste of time and money. Some like some dislike. If you want a more factory stock aggressive cams with good gains go with the 96-98 cobra cams. I don't know what exactly u r looking for but I do have a ford factory cam sheet comparing every ford 4V cam. I, personally, am going with the 96-98 cobra cams.
bc8d95ad.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread