Ford GT Pricing Announced

SVTADVISOR

The Cobra Doctor
Established Member
Only presidents award dealers will get them. I would bet that the first few will go for more than 200k.

tommygun

Established Member
figure if A-plan is the normal 14-17% off :rolling:

damn still more then my house :shrug:

gyacopetti

Super Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Doesnt the president get to drive any american car he wants?? We should let George know about this. I wouldnt mind if my tax $$ were used for him to get a GT. Just the thought of seeing that thing parked in front of the White House makes me want to jump up and say God bless America

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
There is no way in hell that the GT will be sold for that. The Mark up on those cars are gonna be crazy. I bet you will see at least a $50,000 dealer mark up probably more.

Darcsun

Established Member
Not affordable.. I already know one of my T-bird guys has one on order... he even has Kenne Bell looking up a blowzilla for it. Course he already has a selection of killer T-birds.. even plannin a mid engine one. OK, his income bracket is a bit higher then most.

Aaron_01

Banned
Originally posted by Darcsun
he even has Kenne Bell looking up a blowzilla for it.

Your friend is an idiot for 2 reasons:

1. The GT already has a twin screw blower
2. The GT has a larger displacement blower than KB has in their selection

How did such a moron get so much money??

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Originally posted by gyacopetti
Doesnt the president get to drive any american car he wants?? We should let George know about this. I wouldnt mind if my tax $$ were used for him to get a GT. Just the thought of seeing that thing parked in front of the White House makes me want to jump up and say God bless America
not that prezz silly:bash:

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
sorta off topic, but does anyone know why they put a pushrod 2v engine in the S7 and not a 3v or 4v modular engine :shrug: ?

Aaron_01

Banned
Originally posted by NeedaCobra
sorta off topic, but does anyone know why they put a pushrod 2v engine in the S7 and not a 3v or 4v modular engine :shrug: ?

Because Modulars are Ford engines, the S7 is a Saleen with Ford "inspiration"

One Fast Cobra

Established Member
Any one thinking that they will be able to get a GT 40 for $150K is dreaming because Ford isn't making enough of them the first year. I think only 1000 and the dealers lucky enough to get one through the raffle will most likely sell it to the highest bidder. So I can see them going for about $200+K. So Dano lets get 10 of them instead of 7.

Users who are viewing this thread