Ford GT Price @ Dealership

Chewy

Established Member
I was @ the local Ford dealership(Pat Milliken Ford) and they mentioned that they were getting 3 new GT's. They are starting production in June. The sticker won't even be in the car, which by the way is about $140K and they will be selling them for about $250,000-$300,000!!! HOLY S**T. Other FORD dealers already offered them $200,000 for one of them and they said no way.

IDAREU

Banned
Look at this way , if you wanted to buy a new Enzo at $600,000 then you had to have owned two other Ferrai models in order to be able to quaifly to purchase one. Right now a used Enzo is bringing well over a million dollars!

I just hope Ford makes this a limited run supercar. I remember Ford dealers charging well over sticker for the New T Bird, a car they can't give away now.

IDAREU

Banned
Btw if anyone here sells Fords, I am curious on how your store is going to pay you on the sale of a GT.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
2 years production, about 1400 copies each year. Our white with blue stripes is about to be produced. And yes, $300k is estimated cost(once dealer owners gobble up most of them). Most likely, if any do go retail, a salesperson will not be involved anyway. People with the bucks for that usually have played golf with many a dealer's owners already.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
You gonna do what all I've heard all the WV people do to their old cars? :p

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I looked at that and thought VW not WV. And no, I'm not going out the WV way. I have too many other law suits against me to be fight ing another insurance fraud one.LOL

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Originally posted by SID297
I looked at that and thought VW not WV.

I do that everytime I see your location. Ha! I've gotten to you, too :D

Users who are viewing this thread