Ford GT owners in here

ROCMAN

Big Boned!
Established Member
johndoe000 said:
throw up some pics rocman! those wheels are teh sex!

FGT01.jpg

PipeLayaz

FIVE POINT SEVEN LITER
Established Member
ttt... I wanna see more! I just seen one at Unleashed/Stage 6 Performance down in Jax Last weekend. TT charged!!

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
I got to spend 2 days watching it be built at Saleen:

15705.jpg

BL1x.jpg

hol6x.jpg

clamshell_2x.jpg

doorsx.jpg

fgt3.jpg

fgt1.jpg

fgt2.jpg

I can't remember if I took this shot when I was down there or not, but this car is getting a built motor and TT's down at Heffner.
Ray_Hofman_005.jpg

Down at a friends private race track in AZ. I didn't have my GT but he was gracious enough to let me use his Bondurant Crown Vic and another friend let me drive his GT:
track17.jpg

track16.jpg

1.jpg

A shot I took from the roof of Ford WHQ at the National GT shindig I put together:
Roof.jpg

Anybody that lives in SoCal we'll be doin it again in August. I can't guarantee that we'll have any place to fit more than just the group, but it'd be nice to get some other Ford power together all in one place.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
p.s, it just has a pulley, but I'm putting an exhaust on Tuesday. GT's sound pretty good, but not as good as an 03/04 Cobra. It's not insanely fast, but it'll do mid 130's in the 1/4. The big difference in power is up top. Car pulls hard all the way through 5th.

fast02gt

Established Member
Must be nice to know people that have private race tracks..lol Thats like my dream to have my own personal drag strip...nice cars.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
fast02gt said:
Must be nice to know people that have private race tracks..lol Thats like my dream to have my own personal drag strip...nice cars.

Dude, not for this guy. He and this group built it to use as a private racer country club type deal, and some OEM's used it for testing and whatnot. Then the city that gave him the permit to spend God knows how much to build it yanked it because of all the new housing developments encroaching on it (i.e people complaining about noise). It sat completely dormant for like 2 years until they finally said he could use it himself so he just goes out their and putzes around. He's in a legal battle right now that he will hopefully win!

Sounds like no big deal until you realize the city is ****ing this guy out of using 160 acres worth 300-400k an acre. Talk about getting hosed. And the stupid thing is, theres a USAF base right behind that jets launch from 5 days a week. :rollseyes

Last edited:

ROCMAN

Big Boned!
Established Member
DBK said:
p.s, it just has a pulley, but I'm putting an exhaust on Tuesday. GT's sound pretty good, but not as good as an 03/04 Cobra. It's not insanely fast, but it'll do mid 130's in the 1/4. The big difference in power is up top. Car pulls hard all the way through 5th.

What do YOU know about GT's?:-D

95_XB331

Established Member
FGT's :bowdown:
Saleen Factory :bowdown:
Private Track :bowdown:
WHQ pic (12mil $$ of FGTs!) :bowdown:

All I can say is wow.

You need to post when you guys are meeting in SoCal. The Knotts Show was pretty cool when 7 FGTs drove in/left...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread