Ford gt heads

MLS

Established Member

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
The heads are $1099 each and have ports that are too large for 281 ci, n/a combos. Also, the cams are not good for n/a combos.

Now if you were going for a n/a 324 those heads would be great, but you would still need some better cams.

MLS

Established Member
I just like how they cost less fully assembled than bare casting now : ) and yeah 5.3 with these and some cams would be a beast.

RPM4DAZ

Because stock sucks!!
Established Member
I have a set of the heads and the intake. The heads are being ported this weekend and hopefully flowed in the next couple of weeks. I am not doing a whole lot of port opening. We are just doing some shaping changing to increase the low lift flow and promote some low lift swirl. I am working on modifying the intakr manifold in hopes of sneeking it past emissions. We are installing an EGR and using short GT500 injectors in hopes of getting the fuel rails down near the cylinder heads instead up top. They/it are going on my 10.0:1 big bore bottom end with my vortech.

RPM

RPM4DAZ

Because stock sucks!!
Established Member
The reason for the pricing is that FRPP runs on a very low profit margine to support enthusiasts and racers and they have had a lot of them made for the FR500 program. They come assembled with all OEM Ford GT parts in them. I got the heads for 995.00 each and the intake for 1650.00 through a buddy. We have the Ferrea stainless ( stock exhaust are two piece ) replacement valves and Jesel lash adjusters with a custom set of cams. Since the car is a driver and day event car we are shooting for a mild 500hp at the wheels at 8psi from the blower.

MLS

Established Member
If you manage to sneak it through emissions plz tell me, I would love to ditch my b heads for these.

Users who are viewing this thread