Ford GT heads on a 4.6L (pics)

GodStang

Established Member
Ford GT Super car heads Video

Well he finally got it up and running. 4.6L with Ford GT heads/cams on it:

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b...heads on 03/?action=view&current=IMG_0454.mp4

th_IMG_0454.jpg

Last edited:

d4a3m2o1n

Banned
? there is nothing in this thread...

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid23.photobucket.com %2Falbums%2Fb368%2FGodStang%2FKBSNAKE03%2520GT%252 0heads%2520on%252003%2FIMG_0454.mp4">

^ that is what we see

Ironhand

Banned
No photos of the narrowed intake
I dont think it was narrowed at all. Just port matched. The FGT head runners also sit higher where the lower bolts down to as well. Exhaust headers must be modified to fit the FGT heads. They have a different bolt pattern then any of the "C" Heads.

How the intercooler fits into it?
03 Cobra lower intake

How the ports of the lower now look?
Enlarged and shaped to fit the Ford GT heads.

Were the heads modified to fit the intake or was the intake modified to fit the heads?
Lower modified to fit the heads.

Not feeling the excitement yet.

That good for ya James?

Last edited:

GodStang

Established Member
No photos of the narrowed intake?

How the intercooler fits into it?

How the ports of the lower now look?

Were the heads modified to fit the intake or was the intake modified to fit the heads?

Not feeling the excitement yet.

Jimmy are you getting old and forgetting things. I posted pics of the build and answered all your questions and you replied in it many times.

Intake needs to be modified, header ends need to be swapped out and engine lowered or bigger hood. THAT IS IT. They flow stock what ported 03-04 cobras flow and of course if you port them you will be fields beyond the 03-04 Cobras also the geometry of the GT heads are better.

Dyno numbers will come soon.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
OLD? ME? LOL!
Hell yes I'm getting old.:bash:

Now that you mention it though, I do remember the thread with the ported lower before and after pics, Sorry about that.

You should probably either link back to that thread here or repost them in this thread. I am thinking others will want to see them too, now that this vid is up.

GodStang

Established Member
OLD? ME? LOL!
Hell yes I'm getting old.:bash:

Now that you mention it though, I do remember the thread with the ported lower before and after pics, Sorry about that.

You should probably either link back to that thread here or repost them in this thread. I am thinking others will want to see them too, now that this vid is up.

I am just giving you a hard time. I will find the original stuff and link.

Users who are viewing this thread