Ford Fusion F/S Loaded 77k miles ($9750) White Plains, MD

giz93cobra

AllWayz Sidewayz
Established Member
We are selling the Fusion to make room for the new Explorer. It's really clean and has all the options offered in 06, plus remote start. Dune Pearl and Tan Heated leather SEL V6. It may be a week or so until we get the new truck, would like to sell as soon as possible, before we take ownership of the Explorer. All Maint. is completed as scheduled and upto date needs nothing but gas to be ready for inspection or a long family trip.

Already posted on Craigslist. :dancenana: 06 Ford Fusion SEL V6 77k miles

But $400 cheaper here!! :banana: $9550 (reduced)

Let me know if you're interested:beer:

for some reason I'm unable to add attachments but there's pics on Craigslist

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Not to bad. My dad has the sport (which has the larger engine) and he gets low to mid 20's on his commute. The SEL should do better. They are great cars though, and they drive surprisingly nice.

So what options did you get on the Explorer? What color?

giz93cobra

AllWayz Sidewayz
Established Member
Jason, If I remember correctly the sticker stated 21 city - 29 hwy. Teresa has been averaging 24-25 normal stop n go driving around here, it's not rare to see 28-30 on the highway. But the best is the 33mpg we averaged round trip to Mississippi in April (65-70 mph steady for most of the 1900 miles) we had a full trunk for vacation but it was still steady speeds. When I filled the tank in Spartanburg the DIC showed 541 miles until empty. We were like WHAT!!! hehe.. But that isn't real world driving.. It is a really easy and fun car to drive for a Sedan.:rolling: Maybe I'll drive it down to MIR for F/F later this morning if Teresa isnt using it, give me a call or texted if ya want to see it.

Mike, As for the Explorer.. we are looking at an Ingot Silver with lt Stone Leather XLT, 4WD, 205a, with the dual panel sunroof, power liftgate, tow package and all weather floor mats. We almost had ours 3 weeks ago but after it got delivered from another dealership, someone sold it while we were on the way to buy drive it. It was a 2011, so the dealership is searching for a replacement and they said they will give us the same price as the 2011 end of year deal plus a couple small additions. Now they just have to find it!! :beer:

TRBO VNM

well hopefully they take a while. that car would really be perfect for what I need as a DD, but until I list the bmw, I don't want to take on another payment. Good luck with the sale and if I can get mine in the garage to do a few minor things soon to be able to list it, I will let you know.

giz93cobra

AllWayz Sidewayz
Established Member
Price reduced to tradein offer $8750

Reduced for quick sale: $8750 this weekend only must be gone by Monday evening, we pick up our new truck Tuesday.

NADA has the car @ $9175 ave trade and $12,800 Retail,
We were only offered $8450 for our car with the new deal (after the official Appraisal), (since we were hit when the car was 3 months old and Carfax shows the accident) so we are wanting to recoup a little, as well as give someone a great deal on a great car..

There are no issues with this car, it was hit in the back in 2006, when there were less than 3000 miles on the car and it has no issues with tire wear, rattles, trunk alignment etc.if you have any questions call me (973) 668-8069:beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread