ford falcon to not go away quietly

jbs$

Established Member
I put a 300 CI straight six in a baby blue one years ago. It was to only Falcon in history, that would leave rubber at the stop light. Never did get the drive shaft vibration completely solved and finally sold it.

oldmodman

Established Member
My first car was a 1961 Falcon. 98hp six with three on the tree.

That car never let me down and always got me home from whatever stupidity I had gotten into.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My wife's first car was a '65 Falcon (6 cylinder). Sad to see the Australian Falcon fading into the sunset. But a 351 Falcon should ease the pain for some down under.

john_anch_ak

My first car was a 1961 Falcon. 98hp six with three on the tree.

That car never let me down and always got me home from whatever stupidity I had gotten into.

Same here! Me and the neighbor kid used to push it out of the driveway after my dad fell asleep watching Johnnie Carson. Put it in 2nd gear, pop the clutch and we were off and running!! When we were done I'd pull into the alley, kill the engine and coast into the parking spot. 13 years old and having a blast! They were built like tanks and reliable. I decided to paint it one day, ran to the 88 cent store and bought all of the metal flake blue spray paint they had. After emptying the last can I still had about 1/4 of the car to paint, so back to the 88 cent store and bought several cans of regular blue spray paint and finished the job!!! Damn, things sure were fun back in the 1960's! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread