Ford Bronco Overload | 2021 Ford Bronco Sport: This Is It

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
It'll probably sell since that is what people are looking for currently, and I would probably take it over the piece of junk Fiat Renegade. I dont think it looks terrible for what they are trying to accomplish either. It's not supposed to excite the members of SVTP, it's supposed to cut into Jeep's nearly million vehicle sales per year being sold to the consumers as an offroad brand. Those cars are terrible. The bigger Bronco is what I'm looking forward to though.

My94GT

Established Member
If this really is the 4 door....meh

Attachments

• 34ECBEB9-E034-4F34-B0EF-6578E25F2318.jpeg
    34ECBEB9-E034-4F34-B0EF-6578E25F2318.jpeg
    1,012 KB · Views: 255

96dreamer

Established Member
I'm liking the full size one, it looks like it will stuff a pretty large tire stock. I don't dislike the sport it's just not what i'm in the market for. I will probably end up with a full size 4 door for my wife within the next year

blk02edge

Established Member
Nice!

With today's ultra high def cameras on basically every cell phone, why are these spy picks notoriously poor quality? It's almost like they are staged.
Probably taken with a smart watch or a very quick snap without letting it fully focus as getting caught wouldnt be fun.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I'm loving that 2 door in the picture but I need to see more of the 4 door because that picture looks more like a basic trim model compared to the 2 door. This will be my next DD.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
This is clearly not the Wrangler competitor. Little confused. I guess there will be two Broncos, then?

Users who are viewing this thread