Ford 100th Anniversary

BRIMSTONE

Guys,

I think I might try to attend the Ford 100th anniversary next year with the R. Anyone else gonna do it?

What about us California guys? Let's plan to head out there together!

Mike

93SVTCobra

Established Member
I'll definitely be there!!

As far as hotels go I would recommend the Hyatt in Dearborn as it is the host hotel. They also should have security patroling the lot at night as they do for most other car shows that come in to town.

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Copy of the email I got from SVTOA:

MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!!

JUNE 12 - 16, 2003

for the

100th Anniversary of Ford and the

SVT Experience!

100th Anniversary of Ford

Ford Motor Company will be celebrating its 100th Anniversary June 12 - 16, 2003 in Dearborn, Michigan. Ford Motor Company employees and enthusiasts join the city
of Dearborn, Michigan in a celebration on the grounds of Henry Ford II World Center.

The SVT Experience

In addition to all of the 100th activities that will be taking place at the 100th Anniversary Celebration, SVTOA has secured space at the Ford WHQ in Dearborn during this
event - specifically for you, our SVTOA members! It is going to be an event you certainly won't forget! To compliment this four-day event, SVTOA will be planning
additional activities including: drive events, plant tours, cruise nights and much more exclusively for our members.

Please click on the link in the paragraph below for early registration. In addition to registering with the 100th Celebration committee by clicking on the link below,
please email me at [email protected] if you are interested in attending this event and receiving details and updates as they become available.

Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing from you!

FORD MOTOR COMPANY INVITATION FOR EARLY REGISTRATION...

As a member of our extended family, we invite you to join us for displays of classic and collectible Ford Motor Company vehicles, plus exhibits, entertainment, and visits
by many of Ford's racecar drivers and other Ford celebrities. Thousands of Ford enthusiasts from all over the world have already expressed an interest in attending and
celebrating this major milestone with us. We're thrilled with this show of support, and to ensure that we can accommodate everyone - especially those who would like to
display their vehicles - we're encouraging early registration.

Registration is simple just click here: https://fordcentennialreg.com/

Please pass the word along to fellow Ford Motor Company car and truck
enthusiasts.

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
lets plan on getting together somewhere so we can take some pics....talk about a once in a lifetime opportunity to have a good number of cobra R's all together in one place :thumbsup:

R-CODE

Established Member
i am registered for this event, can't wait to meet all of youz from across the country. this is going to be B I G!

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Me and few friends from Mass. have registered already. As Mark W. said, the Hyatt is THE place to be, for security and if you want to be in the heart of all activities going on. This is where we stayed for the Experience in 2000, and it was top notch. There is so much to see and do in the immediate area, besides what will be planned for us. Can't wait to go back !!!!

Garlin

Established Member
Hey Guys,
For sure we have to get together for a group shot to post on the web site. Maybe we can all get together for a run out some where for some eats and see a little of the sights around town. If you guys from out of town have any questions or need help with anything let me know. This event should be a blast.

Gary
:thumbsup:

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
It's a 12 hour ride for me from just outside Boston to Detroit, about 750 miles. I plan on driving, done it three times and enjoyed the ride each time. Of course, that was in my 93, have to see how driving that long in the R with no A/C will be !!!:rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread