Force field on tanks? Insane technology.

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
not really a force feild though it just sends out a counter measure which u can see in few videos. but it could also send out a super harmonic sound beam like they use in riot control to cause it to blow up. but it looks like it fires 3 rounds at it to make sure its hit and destroyed.

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
Faster150 said:
not really a force feild though it just sends out a counter measure which u can see in few videos. but it could also send out a super harmonic sound beam like they use in riot control to cause it to blow up. but it looks like it fires 3 rounds at it to make sure its hit and destroyed.

No i read about TROPHY, the "secret counter-measure" are tiny pellet like projectiles.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
I have the top secret information they are talking about

well actually its a Rumor

It is believed that when a RVG gets close to the target (Chuck Norris) appears out of nowhere and roundkicks the head of the missile in an instant

so its not really advanced tech

SVTContique

BeyondLimitz said:

It is believed that when a RVG gets close to the target (Chuck Norris) appears out of nowhere and roundkicks the head of the missile in an instant

Do you ever do anything positive on these boards?

On a side note, thats really cool, Hopefully they get it out there soon, save some lives.

Riddla

Established Member
TREDCSVT said:
Do you ever do anything positive on these boards?

On a side note, thats really cool, Hopefully they get it out there soon, save some lives.
Yes...flame on canadiens :burn: j/k :thumbsup:

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
BeyondLimitz said:

what is an RVG anyway? :poke:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is something. Technology keeps on pushing forward. Imagine what we'll see in 10 years!

Riddla

Established Member
anyone have the video? i cant find it anymore

Floof

McDoof
Established Member
this has been around for years. Russia had a similar program about 15 years ago that did the same thing. I can't remember the name of the project, but there were some videos out there. Maybe someone will find them and post them. Not exactly a 'force-field' per se, but still very neat, even if it's not new.The thing that amazes me the most is that troops following/around the vehicle within the blast radius have less than a 1% chance of injury from the explosion. that in itself is badass.

Users who are viewing this thread