For those wondering ...

04MC

Established Member
What happened to my thread about HID

I never had anything for sale or sold anything , I just had the threads up to see how many people would want the HID kits. I could have lied and posted in a different way, but I didn't and even mentioned on my first post depending how things go I would be interested on becoming an advertiser. Frustrating how L.L just goes deleted my threads and posts. I hope SID replies soon.

Depending on how it goes how many replies I could become an advertiser here just like I did at www.vwvortex.com (biggest vw site) www.vweuroswitch.com (feel free to contact me by the email links there I'll reply) I did the same exact thing in those sites (had feeler threads asked how many people wanted the stuff, started selling and then became an advertiser) and they never had a problem with it!
I hope I can do the same here. I don't see why not ... I'v been around in those sites since 2001 with nothing, but good feedback (that includes over 2000 transactions with paypal since 2003 (business account)

Last edited:

04MC

Established Member
Well no reply yet even to my post there, so not sure what to tell you guys.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
It is the weekend of Christmas, so I would guess that they are probably busy with other things right now. They will get back to you ASAP, and in the mean time let me know if I can help you with anything else.

-Jeff

04MC

Established Member
Merry Christmas
biggrinsanta.gif

04MC

Established Member
I have been waiting an answer from SID (sent him personal message before Christmas) on advertising info

I will let you guys know if I hear from them and hopefully they will let me organize a group buy for these.

Last edited:

04MC

Established Member
Heard from SID (owner) and he said he's not taking any new advertisers, so if you guys continue to post here showing interest maybe he will change his mind and let me do it. I will only offer HID kits for SVT community with great customer service.

The kits I plan on offering are based on Philips ballast technology and will have Bosch burners. They will be custom made enhanced in order to withstand more heat, moisture, and vibration. I already have samples - kit I have been using on my car for months.

Remember, not all hid Kit are created equal. Most of the hid kits on ebay and online stores are built on such poor quality and with consumer electronic components, that will only last you in the matter of months.

Hopefully I can offer them here soon.

Last edited:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
04MC,

Philips & Bosch are very great companies. I would only buy a kit if it was from one of them. Especially Phillips. They make more OEM HID/XENON products then anybody else. I thought that Phillips made the ballast & the bulbs too though... :shrug: I never knew BOSCH made bulbs!

04MC

Established Member
Kevin the Clean 1 said:
04MC,

Philips & Bosch are very great companies. I would only buy a kit if it was from one of them. Especially Phillips.

Phillips kits are like $300+

Users who are viewing this thread