For those who wish to be patriotic

Raindog

Established Member
It's simple, buy American, made in the USA means something.

It may cost you a few dollars more and you will likely have to search for the products but this is important, make an effort. With non necessity items, forgo the purchase, stop feeding the machine. This is not a democrat or republican or conservative or liberal thing, it affects all of us.

Walmart is not your friend, neither are the multitudes of retailers that push sweatshop labor products from over seas, please stop buying this garbage.

We can fix this but it will take folks voting with their dollars.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member

It may cost you a few dollars more and you will likely have to search for the products but this is important, make an effort. With non necessity items, forgo the purchase, stop feeding the machine. This is not a democrat or republican or conservative or liberal thing, it affects all of us.

Walmart is not your friend, neither are the multitudes of retailers that push sweatshop labor products from over seas, please stop buying this garbage.

[youtube_browser]7R-LGGRjWmU[/youtube_browser]

Ass Eyes

Helter Skelter
Established Member

And yet your two motorcycles are imports. How about you walk your talk before lecturing the rest of us? :nonono:

Small print indeed.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member

:lol:

This should be good.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I don't have the time to go into the store and sift through the shit in the isles to check to see where it was made. Plus if I need something that isn't a huge concern, cheapest is always going to win. It's just how it is.

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
If it was easy, everyone would buy American!!!

I don't have the time to go into the store and sift through the shit in the isles to check to see where it was made. Plus if I need something that isn't a huge concern, cheapest is always going to win. It's just how it is.

Case in point. :beer:

Last edited:

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
Wireeater, unfortunately some wackjob politician with too much time on his hands would probably try and claim that the patriotic section is unpatriotic. That and like most said, it's just not practical to always buy American made goods. Sure if I had money out the ass I'd buy American 7 days a week but for the majority of my purchases cheapest wins. And cheapest usually means foreign

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member

Exactly

I always buy Amerikan-Made in china

Last edited:

flS/R

Established Member
was it wrong for me to buy my American made car used from a mexican?

[youtube_browser]pele5vptVgc[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread