? for those who traded from a 11-12 for 13

nocobrafornow

Established Member
why do you want to trade in your perfectly good premium 11 GT for a base 2013? Your 11 is even kona blue... the best color available for these cars.

i mean its your money but adding your cars trade in value + 10k+ for a base model car seems kinda a lot. when you have a perfectly good kona blue 5.0

well to be honest, i never thought about doing a trade until i saw the GHIG in person. then i got to thinking about so i went to check. and after buying my car, that other than the leather being ok non of the other premium stuff mattered. i never use any of the sync function and thats why i thought of getting a base. now that i have really thought about it i'm just going to keep it. my car has a Roush bumper and grill which i like more than the 13, and i hate the new hood. so i would end up spending about 8k extra just because i like the GHIG. and thats stupid.
well thanks everyone for the commentsand the slap back to reality.

lukem80

Established Member
well to be honest, i never thought about doing a trade until i saw the GHIG in person. then i got to thinking about so i went to check. and after buying my car, that other than the leather being ok non of the other premium stuff mattered. i never use any of the sync function and thats why i thought of getting a base. now that i have really thought about it i'm just going to keep it. my car has a Roush bumper and grill which i like more than the 13, and i hate the new hood. so i would end up spending about 8k extra just because i like the GHIG. and thats stupid.
well thanks everyone for the commentsand the slap back to reality.

We can take your car to Maaco for the green candy paint then stop by Rent n Roll on the way out of town playa!!!

nocobrafornow

Established Member
Luke, your an idiot. i'm sure you've already been to rent n roll. also my car looks just fine like it is. so have you even done anything to your car yet? i figured you might be a little scared to.

Users who are viewing this thread