For those of you still on Internet Explorer

JaysGreenLX

"Ugh Jerks"
Established Member
PowerWheels said:
It's the user, not the Browser! In todays world you must run antivirus and antispyware software. Do not install apps unless you know what you are getting. If you do that you will filter out 99.99% of the threats. I use Norton Antivirus, Spybot, Spywareblaster and hijackthis. It's a great combo for safe surfing. Oh and I use IE.

I have never used any kind of virus or spyware protection and I have never had a problem. Its all about being smart with your surfing

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
AOL attacks a computer like a faucking computer virus. Once its on there it wont come off.

Just use Firefox people....

BradN01

Yes, it's factory paint
Established Member
Tried them all, I use Maxthon (used to be called MyIE-2). It gives you pop-up protection, tabbed browsing and a LOT of other things that make you wonder why Microsoft didn't put them there in the first place. And it lets you keep the IE engine so everything designed for IE (almost all of the internet) still looks exactly the way it should. Anyone looking for a upgrade for IE should try it out.

70's dude

Poster
Established Member
Never had any problems with IE and firefox is reporting more and more holes in it too.
aol2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread