for those into fish tanks or just like to be wowed.

BLK_VNM

Established Member
yea he has 1 of the most interestingly designed setups i have ever seen and it makes me very envious of him. his deep design tank with the canyon effect is some of the best aquascaping ive seen.

TRBO VNM

wow, I just looked at the links on the top of the page. amazing everything he has going on. those pumps are just a little smaller than we use for pools in florida, well probably everywhere, but just amazing all the equipment he has. I would have thought he had 3 or 4 tanks in the house, but all that for that one tank you see in the picture box. behind the scenes is just insane. I can only imagine the money he has put into all that.

BLK_VNM

Established Member
the fact he has all deltec equipment is lue enough money really doesnt matter to him when it comes to his tank. deltec is all imported from germany only and the skimmer he has is at least a few grand. he prolly has close to 10k just between the skimmer calcium and phosphate reactor. that lighting is incredible. he is spending 600 dollars a year on just replacement halide bulbs not including the other lights he has in the canopy.

based off my 225 and he has an 850 with top of the line stuff i would say he is prolly hovering around 20 mabey 25k for his setup and the custom built encloursure in the garage.

Users who are viewing this thread