For Sale: Polished Kenne Bell 2.2

Daywalker

Established Member
Threads like this kill me. When I'm broke, I tell myself to save money so I can afford things like this. Now that I've saved the money I don't wanna see it go....smh Beautiful KB, GLWS!

Ghost17

Established Member
Beautiful, beautiful piece of equipment. Had this been March, it would be gone. Price is right, and the 2.2 scream, oh my. Best of luck!

mike.b

Established Member
I'm really interested but I have concerns. I believe KB no longer rebuilds or services these, do you know if that's accurate? This looks to be in excellent condition but I'd like to know future service is available for piece of mind.

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
Thanks for the interest.

I cant answer that but will do my best to find out. I'll followup with more detail a bit later.

Neil

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
I'm really interested but I have concerns. I believe KB no longer rebuilds or services these, do you know if that's accurate? This looks to be in excellent condition but I'd like to know future service is available for piece of mind.

Thanks for the interest.

I cant answer that but will do my best to find out. I'll followup with more detail a bit later.

Neil

I've done some reading and it's my understanding that the majority of serviceable parts are still available. I have no reason to believe this blower needs to be rebuilt and would recommend that the buyer simply run it as-is. It's done a terrific job of making a solid 600rwhp and doesn't show anything that would indicate that it needs to be serviced / rebuilt, etc.

http://www.kennebell.net/KBWebsite/Reman_SC_pg/layouts/remansc.htm

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
Bump_hippo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread