For sale is a 2011-UP Hellion Single kit, MODIFIED it went 9.93@140 in my manual car

qcksnake

Established Member
This is the kit I went in 9s with on my MT-82 car and it has run very well in the car on 10-11 PSI

I have all the hellion parts that is included in the kit with exception of the SCT HANDHELD and injectors

I have made the following modifications/Upgrades

Precision GTSH76-.96 backside

Tial 44mm Wastegate divorced

Custom 4 inch aluminum downpipe with wideband bung ( I also have the hellion downpipe that will still work)

Braided -10 lines to transfer pump. ( I also have some high dollar heat sleeving for every wire and hose that’s near this kit so it eliminates the gripes about burning wires)

5 Bar Fast xfi backpressure sensor in the hotside

I have all the extra springs for the blowoff and wastegate

this thing will be boxed in original hellion boxes and I can ship ASAP.

Priced at 4500$ Or best reasonable offer.

I AM going twins and setting my sights on the fastest manual coyote record PERIOD!

My car in action with this kit
Farmington 6.49 Manual Shootout qualifying - YouTube
Qcksnake 9.99@140 In car MT-82 Turbo Coyote - YouTube
TURBO COYOTE 9.99@140-First MT-82 in the 9s! - YouTube

FarmingtonMay2013038_zps83e5a529.jpg

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...8-new-pb-first-9-second-mt-82-9-93-141-a.html

parts207.jpg

parts209.jpg

Priced at 4500$ Or best reasonable offer.

[email protected] or pm me for any questions.

03Cobra1979

Established Member
Excellent price!

And I just have to say GOD DAMN SON! You were skating all over that track. It takes balls of steel to not lift out of it. Nice runs!

GLWS!

Vic2186

Established Member
One of the best stick drivers I seem around..the guy who drives for lethal is pretty bad ass also!!nice ride and kit hope it sells you proved it works!!

KIXASS

MEDICATED
Established Member
WOW!!! What all is done to your car besides the turbo?
Have you ever had it dynoed?
I'm going to see if can scrape up the funds.

qcksnake

Established Member
Thanks guys, I have it priced to sell and I want to move on to twins to realy see what car can do with manual. Car needs some work in 60ft dept but this kit does work very well.Car has Manley pistons, 03 cobra Rods,e85 Fuel, Mcleod Rxt, 3.31 gear, slicks/skinnies etc. Nothing really special. I have 60-70 Time slips with this kit all in the mid 6s 1/8th and a load of low 10.0s and 9.90 passes in the 1/4.

Dyno numbers are 686/580 on a mustang dyno.(very stingy one) Car weighs approx 3700lbs with driver. (it was 3660 with Nitrous so I am guessing but turbo and intercooler are heavier than solenoids)

Deespeed99

Established Member
Kixass - Not to snatch a sale but ill do 4500 installed since you live in md lol. In all seriousness if he cant go that low ill work something out with you.

Last edited:

qcksnake

Established Member
is the turbo self lubricated? how much if picked up? I live in Ohio so I don't know if it would be worth it to pick up. hard decision wheels or FI!

I can do 3500$ cash if you pick it up. There is an adaptor for the oil feed.

The kit is 100% complete. All the lines,fittings, vacuum adaptors, wiring, relays etc are included.

qcksnake

Established Member
Thanks guys. I sold the 76 so I am going to price this kit at 2000$

Every single component comes with it except turbo

Deespeed99

Established Member
Thanks guys. I sold the 76 so I am going to price this kit at 2000$

Every single component comes with it except turbo

I have the stock 67mm that comes with it. Ill throw you a bone since i trolled earlier lol. Ill let it go for $500 if someone wants it & buys your kit.

Users who are viewing this thread