For sale [feeler]: almost new 6r80 auto transmission

bazinga11

Established Member
Hey guys, I am contemplating auto to manual swap. My car is 2014 GT with around 5300 miles (might increase as I drive). For sale would be my auto tranny, and it would come with all the necessary parts. I can ship either from Vancouver (if you're in Canada), or from Blaine (Washington) to save up on shipping costs.

Atm, I am thinking about going with a MT-82 due to lack of big funds upfront (shitty us-cad exchange rate and taxes at the border). It is a feeler thread to see if I can find a buyer for my auto tranny, and in return use the cash towards a T-56 kit instead.

Based on past sales on SVTP and since my transmission is almost brand new, I'd like to get $3400 shipped.

Please let me know if you're interested.

PS: I am thankful to everyone who is making offers; however, I won't be able to do a straight trade. Given for what these are worth, a fair trade would be cash on top of your MT-82 IF we decide to go ahead with it.

Last edited:

quicksilver13

Established Member
Hey guys, I am contemplating auto to manual swap. My car is 2014 GT with around 5300 miles (might increase as I drive). For sale would be my auto tranny, and it would come with all the necessary parts. I can ship either from Vancouver (if you're in Canada), or from Blaine (Washington) to save up on shipping costs.

Atm, I am thinking about going with a MT-82 due to lack of big funds upfront (shitty us-cad exchange rate and taxes at the border). It is a feeler thread to see if I can find a buyer for my auto tranny, and in return use the cash towards a T-56 kit instead.

Based on past sales on SVTP and since my transmission is almost brand new, I'd like to get $3800 shipped.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Would u be interested. In a full swap out of a 2013 boss.strstraight trade? Has 19k on it

bazinga11

Established Member
Would u be interested. In a full swap out of a 2013 boss.strstraight trade? Has 19k on it

Hey man, unfortunately we are on opposite sides of the country. I am wanting to avoid anything more than 10k miles, just because MT-82s get notorious with time. I am in Washington, I can sell you my 6R80 if you're interested. Let me know

93silververt

Established Member
i have a 2013 with 5100 miles on it that i would consider a trade. i never drive the car but with the mods done this winter the auto is needed. hit me up at [email protected] or 518-390-7677. i can ship from my work too.

Users who are viewing this thread