For sale: CAI, hood lifters, Resevior's and more

Gojira

Established Member
I have to agree with other poster. I get crazy low ball offers and either dont take the time to respond or just no thanks. I understand how you can feel insulted, but why they are just parts. Who cares just ignore or no thanks.

PM sent also.

Sent from my DROID3

It's not a matter of being insulted. Its disrespectful when someone has a ridiculously low ball offer. Pay a fair price for peoples parts and/or service, no matter new or used. But no that's not good enough for some people they're cheap bastards and they aren't happy unless they can get stuff for pennies on the dollar (and free shipping). What they need to do is find a new hobby. The car hobby is expensive and it cost money to go fast. If you can't afford it then get out. These are the same clowns that when calling vendors for new parts they're always asking for some kind of a discount and free shipping. Parts companies are in the business to make money not give parts away at cost.

These lower baller guys wouldn't appreciate it if their boss walked in their office one morning and asked if they could work for the next month at a discounted rated. But yet they are quick to ask a guy who makes a living with his parts business to sell his parts at a discounted rate. And here's a little insider tidbit for you. I am personal friends with a several of the parts distributors and parts manufacture's. Some that advertise on this site and some that don't and I can tell you that they DESPISE the customers that call in begging for discounts, free shipping or the "well I can get it from so-and-so for this much". When we are sitting at dinner at Mustang meets and racing events, these are the things these business owners talk about, they sit around and talk about what piece's of crap these guys are and laugh at them. Sure they smile and talk nice and act friendly on the phone when these cheapskates call in and beg, but trust me when I tell you, if you are reading this and you are one of these people asking for free shipping and discounts, calling 10 different suppliers to try to save $5, the vendors HATE YOUR GUTS. You're disrespectful losers. You're the butt of our jokes at the dinner table. :D

Thanks for shooting me a reasonable offer by the way for the CAI.:thumbsup:

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
GLWS man. wish there was something i could buy. ive been itching lately...

great seller by the way

ericmuscle

Established Member
I have to agree with other poster. I get crazy low ball offers and either dont take the time to respond or just no thanks. I understand how you can feel insulted, but why they are just parts. Who cares just ignore or no thanks.

PM sent also.

Sent from my DROID3

i agree with ya though times are tough for some and noone really knows what the absolute lowest your willing to take for the part unless they make an offer. heck ive offered low ball offers and sometimes got the item, so to me its worth the effort, so i could care less if someone calls me a cheap ass, but thats just me.:beer:

MustangGT500

Established Member
Stock ported inlet elbow for stock blower: $100
If, that is shipped and PayPal, I will take it. Sending PM. Sorry, but moved on in the deal.
On the other subject of Low Balling, yes, it is *uc*ing insulting. Like, if I can steal then I will take. When I got my GT500 Last October, I knew I wanted to get rid of the Shit Goodyears and stock wheels. Well some A-HOLE from PA. wanted me to give them to him, and bugged me to death. I finally had to tell him where to go. Yes, you can offer anything you want, but Low Ball-Whores move on. You are a bunch of "Richard Noggins", A.K.A. Dickh**ds.

Last edited:

Gojira

Established Member
@paulsauto yes i still have the cai

@05roush0090 yes i still have the fuel rails

@MustangGT500 I replied to your PM that is a good way of explaining how the lowballers look at it. "If I can steal then I will take" or "If I can get something for nothing, at someone else's expense then I will" or who cares about the other guy as long as i get something for nothing.

...and sorry for the late replies.

bbarnhill

Established Member
I dont think its disrespectful when someone low balls ya ... maybe they think you overpaid for the intake or something. (wasnt me to start with ... I just read this thread and had to comment) Its all about supply and demand and supply exceeds demand it does seem.

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
If someone hits with a price you do not want, just move on. Your the seller so its not like you have to accept the price. Calling someone out, and going thru the tangent that they insulted you with a low price is nothing more but internet drama IMO. If a person keeps trying to lowball just PM and say, I will not sell at that price. Nobody in today's market want to pay what someone initially offer at. People always wheel and deal, or at least try to.

GWLS hopefully you sell it all. I just wanted to say my thoughts on it.
Also need pics of the Ported Inlet elbow if still available to [email protected]

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
Do u still have the jlt intake... Does it come with the maf..... Can u please text me a pic 5633204904
I'm real interested and not wasting your time

Gojira

Established Member
I dont think its disrespectful when someone low balls ya ... maybe they think you overpaid for the intake or something. (wasnt me to start with ... I just read this thread and had to comment) Its all about supply and demand and supply exceeds demand it does seem.

Thanks for the comment. However, it doesn't matter what someone pays for something. Lets say I won the CAI in a drawing and got it for free. Or a friend gave it to me for free. Does that mean I should sell a brand new $470 + shipping part for $250 shipped? Its worth more than $250 shipped no matter if I paid over retail or got it for free.

Gojira

Established Member
If someone hits with a price you do not want, just move on. Your the seller so its not like you have to accept the price. Calling someone out, and going thru the tangent that they insulted you with a low price is nothing more but internet drama IMO. If a person keeps trying to lowball just PM and say, I will not sell at that price. Nobody in today's market want to pay what someone initially offer at. People always wheel and deal, or at least try to.

GWLS hopefully you sell it all. I just wanted to say my thoughts on it.
Also need pics of the Ported Inlet elbow if still available to [email protected]

Thanks! Blasting them is moving on. Has nothing to do with internet drama because even its its a face to face, phone transaction, etc the person will get blasted. The internet has nothing to do with it. "Nobody in today's market want to pay what someone initially offer at." We all know this. Its not that they didn't offer the asking price its when they offer some thing crazy low. Wheeling and dealing is great I'm all for it. What I'm against is wheeling an stealing. Thanks for you thoughts on it though. The more this subject is brought to the forefront then perhaps these cheap asses with find a hobby they can afford.

I will email you a pic of the elbow.

Gojira

Established Member
Know how you feel. I got offered $65 shipped for my prochamber in decent shape. Had to laugh!

Holy moly, Might as well hand delivered and installed it for him too. At this rate thats what offers will be soon. "Will you take $50 shipped and installed?"

And I love the "Whats the lowest you will take?" Then after you tell them they try to start the negotiating process from there. They think they're slick.

Or the "Dude I just bought new tires and wheels and had my motor built do you think you do it for *some lowball offer* for your supercharger?" So because you just bought a bunch of new crap and don't have the money to finish your project I have to come down on my price? Uhh.. naaa don't think so bro. The audacity of some people. They do this same crap when buying new parts from vendors believe it or not.

Users who are viewing this thread