For sale: CAI, hood lifters, Resevior's and more

Gojira

Established Member
Brand new still in the box JLT 127mm carbon fiber CAI: $425 (was $469.00 new)

Brand new still in bubble wrap OEM intercooler resevoir 3x capacity: $75 (was $100.00 new) SOLD

Brand new never mounted NXT hood lifters: $100 (was $130.00 new)

Brand new never mounted Moroso aluminum coolant tank. However, it was half ass painted black. So you will either need to repaint it or strip it for the brushed aluminum look, or polish it: $99 (was $160.00 new)

Used Metco 2.6 upper: $50

Used Metco 3.0 upper: $50

Stock fuel rails: $50

Stock ported inlet elbow for stock blower: $100

2008 GT500 Stock K-member. Only 1200 miles: $150

2008 GT500 Stock A arms. Only 1200 miles: $75

2008 GT500 Stock rear lower control arms. Only 1200 miles: $50

2008 GT500 Stock front struts and springs. Only 1200 miles: $125

Last edited:

Gojira

Established Member
dougie19 I think i wrote u a message and then forgot to hit reply. I just sent you a PM back.

migg pm you'd back and emailed you pics of the fuel rails.

Gojira

Established Member
So some cheap, pathetic screwball asks me if I'll take $250 shipped for a brand new never been mounted 127mm JLT CAI. Bahahaha. So basically he's only offering $225 for it. Even a dirty used one is worth more than $225. Offer a fair price for gods sake. LOL

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Intercooler res still available? If so ill take it. Pm sent.

Last edited:

cheftjpeck

Established Member
So some cheap, pathetic screwball asks me if I'll take $250 shipped for a brand new never been mounted 127mm JLT CAI. Bahahaha. So basically he's only offering $225 for it. Even a dirty used one is worth more than $225. Offer a fair price for gods sake. LOL

No offense bud... A little harsh don't ya think??
Just because someone offers less than you want doesn't warrant you airing your disagreement with the offer here... All you have to do is tell the person no thanks in a respectful way and move on..
Just my opinion.: good luck with your sales... I know a comment like you made above would steer me away from buying from ya.. Again just my opinion..

Good luck...

:beer:

PS: it wasn't me that lowballed the seller here or anyone I know ...

Good luck again.. I'm sure you will sell all pretty quickly

Last edited:

Gojira

Established Member
No offense bud... A little harsh don't ya think??
Just because someone offers less than you want doesn't warrant you airing your disagreement with the offer here... All you have to do is tell the person no thanks in a respectful way and move on..
Just my opinion.: good luck with your sales... I know a comment like you made above would steer me away from buying from ya.. Again just my opinion..

No I don't think its harsh at all. I think its rude and insulting when someone offers a ridiculously lowball price. When something was $469 + shipping new and has never even been used, much less mounted and to offer 225 for it is one-sided. That's less than 50 cent on the dollar. I offer a fair used market price value for something even used. I don't try to get stuff for nothing. If he could he'd probably want me to instal it for him too. Some cheap people would probably off this is they could. How about 250 shipped + free installation. Its cost money to be in this hobby, if someone can't afford it then find a new hobby. The more people that air out cheap lowball offers then maybe people will stop stop doing it form being embarrassed. Thanks. :burnout:

Boston Mike

Established Member
No I don't think its harsh at all. I think its rude and insulting when someone offers a ridiculously lowball price. When something was $469 + shipping new and has never even been used, much less mounted and to offer 225 for it is one-sided. That's less than 50 cent on the dollar. I offer a fair used market price value for something even used. I don't try to get stuff for nothing. If he could he'd probably want me to instal it for him too. Some cheap people would probably off this is they could. How about 250 shipped + free installation. Its cost money to be in this hobby, if someone can't afford it then find a new hobby. The more people that air out cheap lowball offers then maybe people will stop stop doing it form being embarrassed. Thanks. :burnout:

So how about $251 shipped?

:lol:

so_r_crazy

Established Member
I have to agree with other poster. I get crazy low ball offers and either dont take the time to respond or just no thanks. I understand how you can feel insulted, but why they are just parts. Who cares just ignore or no thanks.

PM sent also.

Sent from my DROID3

Users who are viewing this thread