FOR SALE: For sale: 2003 Cobra (Atlanta, GA)

plumbcrazy

Established Member
Yup.. and of course it’s the color I want.. thanks to @Zunit2345 you jerk. Literally my build sonic. Lowered on some CCW classics.
Is there a picture of a car there (in the screenshot)? I couldn't get past the girl's username, lol.
Don't worry LS WUT, everyone on here wants to see you get into the right SB.
Great sleuthing by all who weed out the bad ones too.
Not only is SVTP the best place to go for tech advice and SVT comradery, it's also quite the entertainment spot for comedy and beat downs, lol.
Love it!!

Datosi

I couldn’t bring myself to message this guy anyway, even before the possibility of shadiness. I’m still hung up on the 1 owner SB that was on Hemmings months ago. Makes the rest of these “deals” seem less like deals lol

LS WUT

Established Member
Is there a picture of a car there (in the screenshot)? I couldn't get past the girl's username, lol.
Don't worry LS WUT, everyone on here wants to see you get into the right SB.
Great sleuthing by all who weed out the bad ones too.
Not only is SVTP the best place to go for tech advice and SVT comradery, it's also quite the entertainment spot for comedy and beat downs, lol.
Love it!!
Yes it was @Zunit2345 sonic blue. Thanks for that, she’s been bottombitch in my phone since day 1. She’s awesome. Very supportive of it. I appreciate the kind words. I really do want a sonic. This is indeed the place to get it. All the homies are here to see me get her eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread