For Sale - 03 Black Cobra Vert/tan inserts, NY

1fasO3CobraVert

Bitten
Established Member
Well, I'm not happy about having to sell one of my two priced Cobra's. But, reluctantly I'm going to hopefully sell it to someone who (like me) loves being a Cobra owner or wants to be a Cobra owner. I bought this car in Huntsville, AL used with 2K on the clock in 03. Since, I've modified it with the standard mods which include a 2.93 Pulley, Bassanni off-road X-Pipe, Borla Stingers, a C&L 95mm MAF and had the car tuned by Lee Bender of C&L Performance of Huntsville, AL. The car dyno'd in with Performance Autosport of Richmond, VA at 455rwhp and 450rwtq (sheet can be provided)! Now, since I love this car I did use it as a daily driver and the car now has 46,800 miles on the clock! I've had the car at the Huntsville DragStrip on two occasions and my best time was a 7.66 @ 95mph. I'm not as good of a driver either like some of the others on this forum. The car is in good condition and is very clean and has the tan suede inserts which was unique for a black on black Cobra Vert in 03. The car does have some scuff marks behind the driver side and passenger side doors, but they have been buffed out and you have to look hard to see them. The car also has a paint chip on the front hood from a rock. This is why I've labeled the car in Good Condition! The car is very strong and the Borla/Bassanni Exhaust Package is deep and throaty! People turn their heads! :-D

I'm asking $21,500 for the car and my location is in Binghamton, NY. If your interested please call me at 540-336-0884.

[email protected]
cobrapic3zd0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

1fasO3CobraVert

Bitten
Established Member
1BadAzzGT said:
Interested in a trade + cash?

If not, I understand completely and free bump ttt for ya!

Regards,
Tim

Thanks for the offer Tim but my main reason for selling the car is to make room for my fiancee's truck this winter. I've got two Cobra's side by side. I love it but I don't want to put her out in the cold nor put the Cobra out in the cold either....LOL!

1BadAzzGT

Established Member
1fasO3CobraVert said:
Thanks for the offer Tim but my main reason for selling the car is to make room for my fiancee's truck this winter. I've got two Cobra's side by side. I love it but I don't want to put her out in the cold nor put the Cobra out in the cold either....LOL!

No problem. If you know anyone looking for a really fast street driven GT please keep me in mind.

Cheers, Tim

P.S. Great idea not to put "her" out in the cold that might hurt future purchases :lol:

zeus201

Established Member
This might just make me want to sell my vert and try to get yours. Love the look of the tan inserts.

1fasO3CobraVert

Bitten
Established Member
Hey zeus201....Thanks for your interest! Sorry I have not replied as I've been off the board for a while. I've actually sold the car to an old friend who is very happy with the car. Yeah, the tan inserts are unique and I loved them! Hey...nice 99 Vert!

Users who are viewing this thread