For old school Korn fans

scancion

Established Member
wow thats before JD got fat like elvis did right before he went off the big end.

Thats b/c JD went sober... But yea he sucks ass now, he doesnt even move on stage and he sounds like ass. And this is coming from a guy who use to worship Jonathan Davis.

Rebelstylez

Crewchief Extraordinaire
Established Member
I went to their concert about a year ago in Nashville when they were touring with FFDP and Hell Yeah. It was the first time I had a chance to see them live and I thought they put on a kick ass show.

Tony 96 Cobra

Addict
Established Member
When they first came out I thought of them the same way I thought about Marilyn Manson.. Didn't care for it one bit, but the more you listen, the more you like it! JD played solo last year at the Dallas House of Blues and I couldn't get off work to go. Really pissed me off.

luiSVT99

CoyoteFTW
Established Member
Korn-Korn.jpg

Korn-LifeIsPeachy.jpg

Korn_follow_the_leader.jpg

enough said!

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
Korn is awesome.

I don't know if any of you hardcore fans remember a song called All in the Family. My buddy and I used to rip those lyrics out just like John Davis and Fred D. did.

drex

Off The Line
Established Member
^ yea I remember that song were he and fred go back in forth rippin one another. One of my Fav Korn songs was dead bodies everywhere. But I liked alot of thier songs.

Flyin '85

Established Member
korn

I am with you guys, I really miss thier old stuff. Issues & Life is Peachy are some of my all time favorite albums. When "see you on the other side" came out I was a little dissapointed although there was a few songs that I did like on the CD. When that last CD came out though, that's when I knew Korn was a lost cause. That CD was pure garbage. Kinda reminds me of Metallica !!!!!
Now that these bands have gone to sh!t who do you guys listen to ????

Users who are viewing this thread