For old school Korn fans

Lankhoss

Established Member
Eh, this isn't really related to anything, just bored and remember these videos.

This isn't for the bandwagon fans that think a bunch of fat rich guys doing way over-produced concerts and selling gangsta albums are awesome.

I know several self-proclaimed Korn fans who have never even heard a song from Life Is Peachy. I think it sucks how the band has fallen off so much since the late 90's.

This is back when they were unknow, had a completely different look, a different sound, an entirely different stage presence....and completely ROCKED!! :rockon:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXOakTD3lG4"]YouTube - KORN CHI JDs insane performance[/ame]

Performance from '93 doing a song they ended up not releasing:

[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1398972630663483217"]Korn: Layla[/ame]

scancion

Established Member
Oh shit, yes GOOD Korn! Used to be obsessed w/ them but after Follow The Leader I quit listening.

Eagle24

bad mamba jamba
Established Member
I used to love them! The Self titled and Life is peachy kicked a** stoped listening after follow the leader though... Still rock old school Korn to this day for sure!

And this Layla song is outstanding, anyone know were I can get it?

blk00gtvert

Established Member
i loved life is peachy and fallow the leaded. issues was so so.
then that abortion of a cd came out. i dont even remeber the name and i quit listening to then. however take a look in the mirror was pretty good. then i stopped listening again

scancion

Established Member
i loved life is peachy and fallow the leaded. issues was so so.
then that abortion of a cd came out. i dont even remeber the name and i quit listening to then. however take a look in the mirror was pretty good. then i stopped listening again

"fallow the leaded" WTF is that?:poke:

drex

Off The Line
Established Member
Old Korn rulz. I dont care what anybody says. Saw those guys live back when they were still good and they rocked.

tyronejenkinsII

Established Member
I remember first time hearing KORN back in 1992 or 93, too bad they lost HEAD, great band, I saw them plenty of times throughout the years and they always kicked ass..:beer:

Nino S

Established Member
1997 Family Values tour at the patriot center was the sickest performance I have seen from a band. Korn did chi and the entire pavilion turned in to a mosh pit. back when korn had balls

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
Man , they were my favorite band for years from the first cd / cassette. I knew everytime they came out with an album it was going to be good. That was up until the last 2 albums and I knew it was done with.

Lankhoss

Established Member
I believe I heard that Korn "got in trouble" during Woodstock 2 for continuing to play loud, and play hard, while people were getting crushed on the floor.

Been years since I heard that rumor, so I may have it mixed it....or might have just made it up, who knows.

Lankhoss

Established Member
Some early TV exposure...the "Puma period" rocked too:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVXmGrA1EI0"]YouTube - KoRn Ball Tongue live[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqvK_YqFmng"]YouTube - Korn No Place To hide Live[/ame]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread