For Anyone Wanting a Good Quality Microfiber Towel

Dixarect

Cobro
Established Member
I was on the hunt for a while for an exterior towel that I was super impressed with. I have used many towels but haven't really found the towel for me.

Until I recently got my microfiber towels in the mail. I want to share with you guys how awesome this towel is.

Exterior Towel:

http://www.chemicalguys.com/Happy_Ending_Edgeless_Microfiber_Towel_Red_p/mic_351_01.htm

Interior Towel:

http://www.chemicalguys.com/Happy_Ending_Edgeless_Microfiber_Towel_Blue_p/mic_350_01.htm

Though I don't quite know the differences in either of them. I had only ordered the Red (paint towels) and just want to say that these towels are AMAZING.

By far the greatest towel I have used for clay barring, wiping away any kind of polish, sealant, wax, etc. I used for the first time today and am super pleased. Being edgeless, they have even a smaller chance of scratching your paint.

Another good thing about these towels are they are reasonably priced. for 3.99 a piece, you are getting a lot of towel for the money. Even if these things were 7 bucks a piece I would be buying these.

Though I haven't used the interior towel yet, I will be purchasing a few and am sure I won't be let down.

Just wanting to share my experience for anyone looking for a good edgeless towel that isn't 10 dollars a piece.

These towels are nothing short of amazing, edgless, and wont break the bank either.
-Trevor

Last edited:

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Chemical Guys sells rebranded products. You could probably do a little looking and find who actually makes those and pay a lot less buying direct from the manufacturer.

Dixarect

Cobro
Established Member

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Dix...just ordered $60 worth of CG mf towels to try out. One note, the towels you mentioned are not interior and exterior specific. The only difference is the color otherwise they are ok for paint or interior.

I've never used a mf towel inside, they tend to leave fibers behind on the rougher plastic interior pieces. I just use a regular terry towel inside.

Drive XR7

NE Ohio's Fastest
Established Member
My package of CG MF towels arrived today. They are nicer than the Adams single-soft towels that I've been using to wipe off liquid product. They are bigger, 14x14 it looks like, thicker and tougher than my older towels. For the price you can't beat this.

inyadreems

Established Member
I just got 300 700 GSM Mega Plush MF towels in. PM if interested.

AoxXbdJ.jpg

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
So you want 70 towels? LOL

For $3.50? Hell yes sold!

I got my CG towels in yesterday and washed them first as recommended. I am so freakin mad right now. I left an ink pen in my pants pocket the previous wash and didn't see it. I now have ink splotches in half my new towels. At least 1/4 of them are ruined. I've been cussing the last 12 hours straight.

inyadreems

Established Member
For $3.50? Hell yes sold!

I got my CG towels in yesterday and washed them first as recommended. I am so freakin mad right now. I left an ink pen in my pants pocket the previous wash and didn't see it. I now have ink splotches in half my new towels. At least 1/4 of them are ruined. I've been cussing the last 12 hours straight.

Let them soak in white distilled vinegar overnight and then rewash. I wouldn't say they are no good, use them for wheels, engine, door jams etc.

For 70 towels I'll do $4 each LOL

Users who are viewing this thread