Foof.....

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
Ok, you guys win. Everyone ganging up on me sucks. :(

I can't drive, can't play pool, suck at Xbox, my car is slow. Umm, what am I forgetting? Oh, I'm sure one of you will remind me.

I didn't say you couldn't drive brotha...I just don't think you OR ANYONE can drive fast enough to beat a pulley cobra with a bolt on mach 1....especially on those factory 245s.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
LTHL VNM said:
your keen ability to decipher messages from online text is developing at a rapid pace young grasshopper
:p
foofinator said:
Let's setup a Triathalon of pool, video games, and street racing.
Good idea. But can we use one car for the driving, that way it just measures driving ability and not hp?...because some of us are lacking in that department.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
LOL what do you mean everyone ganging up on you Steveo! You're taking shots at everyone on the board. Who's left to take your side? :lol:

Before you start talking about dragging anyone on Friday, make plans to not start drinking until AFTER the GTG this time. Ass.

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
foofinator said:
LOL what do you mean everyone ganging up on you Steveo! You're taking shots at everyone on the board. Who's left to take your side? :lol:

Before you start talking about dragging anyone on Friday, make plans to not start drinking until AFTER the GTG this time. Ass.

Amen...no drinking until after 10:00

JKD

Banned
foofinator said:

Negative Ghostrider. I've decided to go into hiding and retire until I can come out swinging for the fences. You guys have pissed me off now. :thumbsup:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Well, if you're going to be a sandy giner, don't let that keep Meredith at home too. She makes the car show, what with the throwing you under the bus and what not. :D

I think you should let Jason and I fix your car. I'd do it for free, Jason might want a blow.. but atleast we could fix that valve in probably a few hours. Then you could drag Sheldon's ass as many times as you wanted before you got the new combo.

I don't know why you wont let us fix it. :shrug:

Last edited:

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
JKD said:
Negative Ghostrider. I've decided to go into hiding and retire until I can come out swinging for the fences. You guys have pissed me off now. :thumbsup:

"Stop Whining" in my best Arnold impression.

I will help anytime you need me to.

PS. You can come out of hiding now.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
LTHL VNM said:
*peter gibbons voice*: "that's it?....."
Lawrence,
Hell yea man, I've always wanted to do that. And I think if I were a millionaire, I could hook that up, cause chicks dig a dude with money...

Peter,
well not all chicks...

Lawrence,
well the types of chicks that would double up on a dude like me do.

Peter,
GOOD point!
:D :thumbsup:

Sergio

Established Member
STROKD said:
Lawrence,
Hell yea man, I've always wanted to do that. And I think if I were a millionaire, I could hook that up, cause chicks dig a dude with money...

Peter,
well not all chicks...

Lawrence,
well the types of chicks that would double up on a dude like me do.

Peter,
GOOD point!
:D :thumbsup:

f**kin' A

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Sergio said:
cool. where do you guys meet?
Coit/190 on the service road side behind McDonalds... North east corner... bout 9-11ish is when the most people are there

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:

Did you REALLY go into hiding just because all your smack talk finaly collapsed back on you...don't be a giner.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
Did you REALLY go into hiding just because all your smack talk finaly collapsed back on you...don't be a giner.
He can't hear you, he's hiding.

That or he's coming here to JKD me? :nonono:

Sergio

Established Member
STROKD said:
Just come out on Friday, I'll race you from a stop in my 04.;-)

jeez, man... ur car is crazy on the hwy!!! the subframes seemed to help quite a bit from a dig too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread