Foof.....

JKD

Banned
Hey bro. Looks like you will never get your vengence and Feldman will have the last word after all.

He sold his car today!

LMMFAO!

<-----getting visuals of Jeremy destroying his keyboard!!

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
Jeremy is going to be in an institution.

I can hear it now....

Fox News Alert: A young man is stoping traffic on a major Texas Highway.....

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
AHHHhghhghhahah TWIN TURBO!

Guess he gave up, he knew I was coming to beat him again and decided it was time to quit.

Now let's see what it dynos with the new owner. 442 rwhp? :nonono:

Haha, Feldman is a nice guy and I look forward to seeing what he rolls out with next.

JKD

Banned
foofinator said:
AHHHhghhghhahah TWIN TURBO!

Guess he gave up, he knew I was coming to beat him again and decided it was time to quit.

Now let's see what it dynos with the new owner. 442 rwhp? :nonono:

Haha, Feldman is a nice guy and I look forward to seeing what he rolls out with next.

Booooo! I was hopin to see you go postal!

Go to bed already slacker. It's 3:15am and I'm leaving for work. :sleeping:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Speaking of which, when are we going to work on your car? I can't wait to tinker with a light-weight racing machine. :D

JKD

Banned
foofinator said:
Speaking of which, when are we going to work on your car? I can't wait to tinker with a light-weight racing machine. :D

I'm waiting to hear from a friend on DFW if the sale on some heads he has fell through or not. If it does I'll be getting those. :coolman:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Adam - Whenever you want to get drug?
wrongforum.gif

JKD - Let's start taking it apart ASAP so Jason and I don't have to worry about you. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Wh1teLightning

yes.. its true.. she sold.. since i sold her i can tell you the.. in fact. the car made 442/472 on the dyno 5 years ago. a month ago i dynoed her and she made 442/430 with the clutch slipping to 5k ( thats why the Tq is so low) at below 10:1 af.. i leaned it back out. IMO it has maybe high 440s in it. but thats it...

will i be back? eventually.. i have narrowed my next toy down to 3 possible cars.. but it will be a long time till i persue it..:) but the next one will be faster then mean green:) It was fun while i had her.. Thanks for all the great races... and jeremy. good luck with your car.. i have a feeling very soon you would have gone well past anything i could have hung with once you are done.

JKD

Banned
White_lightning said:
yes.. its true.. she sold.. since i sold her i can tell you the.. in fact. the car made 442/472 on the dyno 5 years ago. a month ago i dynoed her and she made 442/430 with the clutch slipping to 5k ( thats why the Tq is so low) at below 10:1 af.. i leaned it back out. IMO it has maybe high 440s in it. but thats it...

will i be back? eventually.. i have narrowed my next toy down to 3 possible cars.. but it will be a long time till i persue it..:) but the next one will be faster then mean green:) It was fun while i had her.. Thanks for all the great races... and jeremy. good luck with your car.. i have a feeling very soon you would have gone well past anything i could have hung with once you are done.

Hmm, after last Friday in the new SUV and now you sold the ricer,uh oh - did you knock up the wife?!?!

adamb258

Established Member
who you callin' a pig! I have an idea for us. It's in the works for now, ill contact you later with more details.

JKD

Banned
adamb258 said:
who you callin' a pig! I have an idea for us. It's in the works for now, ill contact you later with more details.

Airborne Adam,

I believe he is referring to that two ton, no potential having , overpriced 3v shit box you are driving. But I could be wrong.:loser:

:rolling: <----Ya know, if we could get this smiley two tone silver and black, we could call it the "Adam". And maybe a lil sound bite while it's flipping "ohhhhhhhh shiiiiiitttttttttttttt!!!!" That would be great. :rockon:

adamb258

Established Member
JKD said:
Airborne Adam,

I believe he is referring to that two ton, no potential having , overpriced 3v shit box you are driving. But I could be wrong.:loser:

:rolling: <----Ya know, if we could get this smiley two tone silver and black, we could call it the "Adam". And maybe a lil sound bite while it's flipping "ohhhhhhhh shiiiiiitttttttttttttt!!!!" That would be great. :rockon:

a cars potential is only determined by how deep the owners pockets are, since im now jobless mine are pretty shallow.

ok now lets see my car is the same weight if not lighter than the 03/04 cobras, price was just the same as previous GT's and not bad for a brand new car is you ask me. shit box . . . . ? why all the hate, no ford love, i guess im not cool anymore since i dont drive a COBRA!!

if you wanna make the smiley ill add it to my sig, im proud to say i learn from my mistakes

airborne adam

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Adam, I don't think anyone on here gives a flipping shit what anyone else drives. When we hang out we have more in common than the car hobby.

You want to know why you're not cool anymore? Because you ****ing ditched your friends. I can't just sit here and not let you know what's up, especially when you come back acting all buddy-buddy.

I'd really prefer not to elaborate but I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about. Drama in a public forum sucks.

I personally have no hard feelings towards you, because you're the one who missed out.

Take it easy.

Users who are viewing this thread