:foof: Call Me

JKD

Banned
snakebitten1975 said:
I could really care less what you think steve, your comments are pretty blatant, even if it is poking fun at shop.

If you, EJONES, are the voice of HPP, that in itself I don't need to say much. :lol:

Keep on provoking me Eric and watch really can happen. :-D

-Wade-

Established Member
JKD said:
It's sarcasm you F'n idiot. If you weren't as dumb as a box of rocks you would get more of the jokes instead of having your panties all up in a bunch like the rest of the morons you hang out with.

This coming from the guy who called me out, saying I was talking shit about Kevin or his work.

Pot - Kettle.

Calm down son.

JKD

Banned
-Wade- said:
This coming from the guy who called me out, saying I was talking shit about Kevin or his work.

Pot - Kettle.

Calm down son.

You did, you just didn't know you did because you were recklessly running your mouth without all the proper information. I understand you were shooting in the dark trying to be funny. Hell, I know you have a sense of humor, I've seen your work under the hood of some of these cars. That was funny!

SVTsupremecy

Established Member
Sounds like a bad situation...just be glad no one lost their life. the 544 light is a bitch...put it in the past and start rebuilding.

Users who are viewing this thread