Foo Fighters' new album announced!

ThomasL

Established Member
New album 'Sonic Highways' is due November 10th! I expect this album to be a bit different than a straightforward rock album. Very excited for it as Foo Fighters have always been one of my favorite bands and Grohl is in my top 5 people i'd like to sit and have a beer with. Link below with all the info...

http://pitchfork.com/news/56246-foo-fighters-detail-new-album-sonic-highways/

51650889_zps39927c58.jpg

Last edited:

Blackoyote

Established Member
Dave Grohl is a badass and is also on the top of my list of people who I'd like to have a beer or thirty with. Really looking forward to the new album!

Coiled03

Established Member
Might actually buy an album for the first time in......years....when this drops.

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
Since this is pics & video buffet, I thought this picture would be appropriate. I had the pleasure of meeting Dave and having a couple beers with him on a trip to Chicago this past winter. He is a VERY down to earth guy.

835B8C19-84FF-4B3D-AC06-1F6B8BFB6A83_zps4qjvhynl.jpg

ThomasL

Established Member
Since this is pics & video buffet, I thought this picture would be appropriate. I had the pleasure of meeting Dave and having a couple beers with him on a trip to Chicago this past winter. He is a VERY down to earth guy.

835B8C19-84FF-4B3D-AC06-1F6B8BFB6A83_zps4qjvhynl.jpg

Jealous. Seen them live a few years ago when Wasting Light came out but haven't met Dave. Everyone has nothing but good things to say about him.

Users who are viewing this thread