Followed by biker today!

b_dike

Established Member
Ok so on my way home from work I come across a biker that wont let me pass him.(4 lane city road) Every time I switch lanes to go by he speeds up. After the second time he does this I realize this is the same biker that has done this to me before. Never knew why, but 3 or 4 weeks earlier on my way to work same thing. I turn off and he turns his head and spits in my direction.

So today after I've realized this is the same biker, I roll past him slowing for a red and look over shake my head and just kinda chuckle. Then in my side view mirror we can still see each other. I blow him a few kisses he blows them back, motions to his crotch, than I lip the word *** and laugh at him some more.

He proceeds to follow me staying directly behind. Changing lanes as I do. Until about 20 mins later I was able to slip in between some traffic and get on a different interstate. He passes me making a gesture pointing to himself, pointing to his eyes with two fingers, and then makes the slit your throat motion.

Anyway I could see him behind me, looked like he was texting for a min(odd for a biker to do). Thought he could be recording my Lic#.

First is there a way for a civilian to find out where a person lives just by their lic#, second what are my options here legally. Normally I would just dismiss such behavior and go on about my life, but this guy seemed very serious and determined to follow.

Sorry for the long read.

trc46

Layer of Pipe
Established Member
Brake check him next time I don't act like a dick on my bike for that reason
Car>bike. He rear ends you his fault.

b_dike

Established Member

That def went through my mind, but he kept far enough back to keep me from doin this. Guess he thought about that too. Plus if he had my lic# he could have a legal case against me, so maybe not the best idea.

Was actually lookn for serious opinions from leo's

Thanks

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He could call the police department and file a bogus claim about you driving wrecklessly... They won't give out your information though..or shouldn't.

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Whenever he does the throat slitting thing, make a "gun" with your thumb and forefinger, and "shoot" him with it. Or, if you got his plate number, you could **maybe** file a report at your local precinct for terroristic threats...

Either that, or he really wants your baby batter...

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
I blow him a few kisses he blows them back, motions to his crotch.

He proceeds to follow me staying directly behind. Changing lanes as I do. Until about 20 mins later I was able to slip in between some traffic and get on a different interstate. He passes me making a gesture pointing to himself, pointing to his eyes with two fingers, and then makes the slit your throat

Sorry for the long read.

Since you were blowing kisses at each other, maybe he was trying to tell you he wanted to look into your eyes while you kiss him on or around the neck area?!?

Seriously though, do you have a gun? He's coming for you.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Since you were blowing kisses at each other, maybe he was trying to tell you he wanted to look into your eyes while you kiss him on or around the neck area?!?

Seriously though, do you have a gun? He's coming for you.

:lol:

OP, if you think this is a serious threat then you should report it to the police. You should also make sure you are prepared to defend yourself.

One more thing, you never know who is on the other end of a road rage incident. It's best just to ignore people while on the road. You'll never get that kind of reaction unless you keep baiting him. (which you did)

Do think he's making a thread on another forum talking about you? Doubtful, you skeered. :lol1: He wins. :fart:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
you really should just quit posting. if he rear ends him and there are witnesses that saw the op brake check him the biker will not be charged the op will and deservedly so.

That def went through my mind, but he kept far enough back to keep me from doin this. Guess he thought about that too. Plus if he had my lic# he could have a legal case against me, so maybe not the best idea.

Was actually lookn for serious opinions from leo's

Thanks
you instigate and then cry about the results. My money says there is a LOT more to this story that you are not telling.

Dragu1a

Established Member
you really should just quit posting. if he rear ends him and there are witnesses that saw the op brake check him the biker will not be charged the op will and deservedly so.

you instigate and then cry about the results. My money says there is a LOT more to this story that you are not telling.

it's highly unlikely that other motorists are monitoring his driving to notice if he brake checked him or not. OP may have had to hit his brakes for any number of reasons...biker shouldn't have been so close.

i agree that there is more to this story.

b_dike

Established Member
Skeerd... no. I was concerned a bit by this guy's persistents.

And no there is not more to this story I'm not telling. I admit i should not have egged him on like i did, but still. I don't even know how i popped up on his radar to begin with.

The point of me posting was to find out if he can come up with a name, address, or something else. Just by pluggn my Lic # into the internet?

Dragu1a

Established Member
The point of me posting was to find out if he can come up with a name, address, or something else. Just by pluggn my Lic # into the internet?

not unless he's a hacker or has a LEO or DMV friend that wouldn't mind getting fired if caught. if you're curious about what people are able to find about you online, try looking yourself up. see what info is out there.

SPEEDRACER88

I didn't pick your car
Established Member
Whenever he does the throat slitting thing, make a "gun" with your thumb and forefinger, and "shoot" him with it. Or, if you got his plate number, you could **maybe** file a report at your local precinct for terroristic threats...

Either that, or he really wants your baby batter...

The OP lives in the Peoples Republic of Maryland... no guns in the car with you lol. I'm going to assume this was a Harley Davidson bike?

b_dike

Established Member
not unless he's a hacker or has a LEO or DMV friend that wouldn't mind getting fired if caught. if you're curious about what people are able to find about you online, try looking yourself up. see what info is out there.

Ya i did... for $25 i can buy info regarding my plates. Not willing to pay i was just curious if anybody knew what kinda info you'd find.

Users who are viewing this thread