foglight mod Question?

The_Truth

Established Member
I have looked at all the information, I guess I'm doing it wrong. Because what I want done, and what I did are not the same thing you follow me. I just want to run my logs lights and nothing eles, but I did not get this when I splice #2 and #12 together. What I want to know is HOW to get just the fog lights on.

MrClean

ADDICTED
Established Member
I have looked at all the information, I guess I'm doing it wrong. Because what I want done, and what I did are not the same thing you follow me. I just want to run my logs lights and nothing eles, but I did not get this when I splice #2 and #12 together. What I want to know is HOW to get just the fog lights on.

http://www.svtlightnings.com/svt/how...s/foglamps.htm
Did you go to this link ^^^:bash:

It will tell you how to mod your switch so you can run your fogs only

Last edited:

simshahh

Party2Go
Established Member
I had mine wired the way you are talking about but Im a fan of the autolamp feature so I modded my switch so that it can be pulled out while in autolamp mode. Just have to grind down some plastic.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Yes, the way I wire it up the fog lights will come on whenever the parking lights are on. This includes High Beam operation.

If you want the fogs to go off with the High Beams then you need to modify the switch.

I'm to lazy with the Autolamp feature.

MrClean

ADDICTED
Established Member
I just did mine.
I followed the directions in the link above. I opted to take the switch apart. Not a real biggy. A little super glue on the tabs when you're done and you're good to go. After I cut the collar down and got everything back together.
I used a scotch clip to splice the #2 white/black wire and the # 12 dark brown wire together.(don't use the light brown wire it won't work.)

Now the fogs can be turned on or off in the park position.

Biggs if you get stuck give me a ring.

Vince

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread