Fog light mod??

95cobby

Established Member
My fog lights are on constantly. When i turn on the brights they are still on, they never go off 'til I flip the switch or turn the key off. :banana:

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
ok, after cutting my hand open, breaking off the end of the wire, and then getting it all together and turning them on and finding out i have a foglight out its done

The first time I did mine ("ON" with parking lights - the "old" way), it was in Feb or Mar, and cold as hell. I backed out into the driveway, which is at a pretty good angle. I was wearing shorts, sitting in the back seat, and the leather was so cold I kept sliding back, and couldn't reach the wires in the console! Had to prop myself up to finish the job. Yeah, I cut my hand - there are a lot of sharp objects in that console ...

Dan

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
Dano said:
Yeah, I cut my hand - there are a lot of sharp objects in that console ...

Dan
Now you know what I deal with on a daily basis. Some cuts you dont even feel cause the metal/plastic is so sharp behind the dash's. Pull your hand out and wala, blood. :bored:

96cobrakid

Established Member
I did mine in my 96 and they never turn off. I think Dano asked me about it when he saw pics of mine. I never have them off.

derfahrer_96

Buh Bye
Dano said:
Look at this Web Page of mine, for some good photos and instructions ...

http://users2.ev1.net/~w8368/foglight.htm

fog10.jpg

Dan
HOLY CRAP! DANO YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!

derfahrer_96

Buh Bye
Nothing bad dano, i was just flipping through the post and i come upon yours and i was like "woah!" just looked like someone was look down at me through my screen.

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
Ha-haaaaaaa ... while I was taking photos of my console wiring (for Fog Light Mod Web Page), I thought, "hell, I'm going to take a pic of myself, working in the console." I know, it looks kind of weird.

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread