Fobra????

SVT03CobraVert

Established Member
I was at work today you know minding my own business until a lady walked up to me. And ask if that black mustang over there was mine. I looked back "knowing I had the only mustang in the parking lot" and told her yes mam it is. Then she came on to tell me why would I add all the cobra emblems and body kit to make it look like a cobra and that my car wasn't a real cobra. I looked at her with a little smile. I asked her well mam what makes you think that it isn't a real cobra? She replied with a "well for one thing it doesn't say GT500 on the side of the car nor does it say Shelby". "OH and another thing all the cobra's have racing strips and this one doesn't have racing stripes". She ended up telling me that I was tricked into buying a fake cobra. So I told her that I'm going to go back to the dealership a try to resolve this problem.

About a hour later still at work another lady pulls up in a 2007 Blue Gt. A very clean car looked fresh off the dealership. She also asked me if that was my black mustang sitting over there. Once again I replied with a Yes mam it is. She told me how clean and pretty it was and then asked how fast is it. I told her its got alittle pick up in it. Then she told me how fast her car is and told me that her car is prolly alot faster than mine b/c its a Gt with a V8.....:shrug:

I love my job...

Last edited:

rich5150

Network Guy
Established Member
DoubleFacePalm.jpg

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
Aren't you looking forward to the 5.0 questions starting again? I swear my 90 gets more runs than any other cars we have because of the 5.0 badges on the side.

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
wow... I wouldn't have been able to not tell them

+1... I probably wouldve started with, "well go get that real "cobra" and I'll show you why I chose this one!"

Hoping it wasn't heavily modded of course:D

sc98cbra

Established Member
Well... Look where you work at. Its right next to ole' Richard and his sparkly purple fox body.... What more can you expect?

The education system in SC rocks :)

That lady in the Vista blue GT ALWAYS tries to race me when I'm heading to class... I spank her all of the time, on the streets and in the bed.

Last edited:

SVT03CobraVert

Established Member
Well... Look where you work at. Its right next to ole' Richard and his sparkly purple fox body.... What more can you expect?

The education system in SC rocks :)

That lady in the Vista blue GT ALWAYS tries to race me when I'm heading to class... I spank her all of the time, on the streets and in the bed.

LOL At that whole post!!!!! :beer:

mack83

Established Member
wtf? mine don't have racing strips, gt500 or shelby on the side of mine either. come to think it of, my valve cover says vtec... but in big fast red looking letters. looks like more then one of us got screwed on this deal :(

forcefedcobra

Established Member
LMFAO! gotta love idiots. I actually had a cop pull me over one day and asked me if my car was a real cobra and wanted to look under the hood. I just laughed and asked why he was pulling me over. He was actually honest and told me that he thought I was speeding when my car went by but he didnt actually get me on radar. He then quickly gave me a verbal warning and let me go on my way before I got pissed.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
THAT is a funny story. Well, not from HER side. LOL! Sad how some people have absolutely little knowledge of Mustangs but profess to know so much. At least you were kind and didn't embarrass her. :)

SVT03CobraVert

Established Member
LMAO, where do you work?

and you better listen the lady and take thos emblems off its not a real cobra!!! haha.

I work at a Used Furniture/Antique Store at this point when all this was happening I was washing the owners truck.

I told the Lady with the 2007 GT "Yes mam those V8 motors are good/fast motors."

Users who are viewing this thread