FNG from Clev Ohio

C0BRA_C0MMANDER

Established Member
Whats up guys, my name is Shawn and finally posted an intro. Been browsing SVTP for a while for info/pictures of other sn95 stangs. I own a 1998 Bright Atlantic Blue Cobra. I bought it beginning of 2012 when I was just browsing craigslist. Currently looking for a good wheel and tire combo. Any Suggestions?

28a752f4.jpg

d5a26be6.gif

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
welcome!! I personally dont mind the wheels themselves maybe just a wider tire out back and a spacer maybe

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTP, Shawn. Very nice BAB Cobra you have there. Nice stance, and I personally think the wheels you have look fine. But I know that wheels are one of the common mods that people make. If you keep them, you'll be fine IMO. Either way, enjoy that nice Cobra, and also enjoy your time here. :)

May93

Established Member
Ive seen some of the deep dish Cobra R style rims that looked great. Welcome to the site!

C0BRA_C0MMANDER

Established Member
Welcome to SVTP, Shawn. Very nice BAB Cobra you have there. Nice stance, and I personally think the wheels you have look fine. But I know that wheels are one of the common mods that people make. If you keep them, you'll be fine IMO. Either way, enjoy that nice Cobra, and also enjoy your time here. :)
Thanks for the input man!

Ive seen some of the deep dish Cobra R style rims that looked great. Welcome to the site!
Yea anything deep dish looks great! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread