Fluid Army coyotes hurting LSx feelings at the track

Bud

Established Member
Found a video with a few runs on it, including those of Ken's and my car putting the hurt on some LSx's at the KOTS event at PBIR. Both cars have Fluid Turbo Concepts kits on them, Ken's is the red one, stock motor. Mine is the silver one built motor. Mixed in with other cars is:

• My car vs. an RS3 - fast forward after launch
  • My car vs. a cts-v
  • Ken's car vs the fastest bolt on ZL1 in the country...lol
  • Ken's car vs my car in the final

[youtube_browser]cxucamcetcI[/youtube_browser]

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Lol were some nice runs that night. Those Turbo stands were truly hauling....which reminds me about a little thread on here talking about 8 secs mustangs cannot be streetable...I think the silver or red one has zero problems on the street...

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
Damn I wish I could've made it to the track to check out some races that night, I live ten mins from PBIR. I was getting ready to leave and got caught up with some BS at the last second

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
All I wanted to see was the "mcclaren killer" get smacked around....this thread delivered

That silver 5.0 is awesome

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That last run, the final, was awesome! You both have nice cars, but yours is a beast!

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
Holy shit that thing moved out on that first launch... I was like "where'd he go?" and the camera car was like "where'd who goooooo?"

Bud

Established Member
Saw on the fluid site that they still are out of stock for the turbo kit, any details? What turbos are you running bud?

Give them a shout on facebook or the phone number on the fluid site to check status. Last I heard there was still some work to be done on the cast manifolds, that seems to be what is taking the time.

All I wanted to see was the "mcclaren killer" get smacked around....this thread delivered

Then you should really dig this: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=635163953198508

Last edited:

Bud

Established Member
Really glad the car is showing the results we knew were in it. Would love to push it for some 7's but the stock block is too much of a risk at this point. Guess we eventually had to stop pushing at some point to leave something for next year :)

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member

That silver 5.0 is awesome

You know...the sad part is that his father is pretty cool. Have talk with him at length and he is a car guy....I have never spoke with the son directly, but its quite obvious the apple fell on the other side of the fence in this case.

Users who are viewing this thread