Floyd "Broke" Mayweather

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
What points penalty is there for accidental kick to the chin?

DQ.. and he would lose millions of dollars. Thats per the contract.

Also,

The CEO of Mayweather ENT said on the radio today.. This wont go the full rounds. He said either Mayweather is getting knocked out, or Mcgregor is getting knocked out. He stated Mayweather wants to go out with a bang

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member

Also,

The CEO of Mayweather ENT said on the radio today.. This wont go the full rounds. He said either Mayweather is getting knocked out, or Mcgregor is getting knocked out. He stated Mayweather wants to go out with a bang

Sounds like bullshit to me, if Mayweather wants to bang he just might give McGregor the opening to land that 1 in a million shot. He needs to stick to what he does and dodge everything.

Again though, probably just more crap to drum up paper views

CV355

_
Established Member

Also,

So, no more points awarded for extreme cuddling and offensive hugging?

Mayweather's mouth is as poor as his boxing.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
McGregor will never survive going the distance. Aren't most MMA fights over after 3 or 4 rounds. If McGregor has to go 10+ rounds, he's going to be extremely winded with no chance of a win. He's stepping into Mayweather's world. Boxing and MMA are not the same thing. MMA tends to be more about kicks, floor work, and submission holds to end a bout as quickly as possible. Boxing is a points and strategy game using all hands (and the occasional forearm), and you have to have a WHOLE LOT of stamina. McGregor had better be putting in some serious cardio work.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
McGregor will never survive going the distance. Aren't most MMA fights over after 3 or 4 rounds. If McGregor has to go 10+ rounds, he's going to be extremely winded with no chance of a win. He's stepping into Mayweather's world. Boxing and MMA are not the same thing. MMA tends to be more about kicks, floor work, and submission holds to end a bout as quickly as possible. Boxing is a points and strategy game using all hands (and the occasional forearm), and you have to have a WHOLE LOT of stamina. McGregor had better be putting in some serious cardio work.

MMA has three 5 minute rounds.

I don't think his conditioning will be the issue.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Sounds like bullshit to me, if Mayweather wants to bang he just might give McGregor the opening to land that 1 in a million shot. He needs to stick to what he does and dodge everything.

Again though, probably just more crap to drum up paper views

I thought the same thing when i read that. FM will need to stick to his game if we wants to win.

No cowboy bullshit or he'll get knocked out in short order 100%.

x100. If it goes past 4 rounds FM wins 10/10 times.

If CM has any shot, it MUST happen in the first 4 rounds and it will have to be a knock out.

No way he can win a pure boxing match going the distance against the best defensive boxer of all time. No way.

Users who are viewing this thread