Flowmaster outlaws! Thoughts?(vids inside)

dynasty_365

Established Member
Ok so I installed my flowmaster outlaw exhaust and jpc over axle pipes the other day. When I say these r loud I mean they r just plain nasty. Unlike the roush these r loud but they have a good muscle tone to them. Here a few videos of them. I hadn't got to do any on a road yet but you'll get the idea. Even at partial throttle its just loud. As far as in cabin it sounds like the exhaust is in the passenger seat with me. I'm thinking of dropping down to the American thunders

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XneAqrP0NZI&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL"]2011 5.0 flowmaster outlaw exhaust - YouTube[/nomedia]
That's when I first got them and this is not a cold start my car had been running

[youtube_browser]GGnOGNJP-l8[/youtube_browser]

This is only barely pressing the throttle. I was at the gym and just did a quick video

[youtube_browser]dBvBimFCk64[/youtube_browser]

This is merging on the interstate. Window partially cracked. Going like 60 partial throttle

[youtube_browser]yPP0ZgMx2GY[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

dynasty_365

Established Member
My mom was doing this video and cut it short before I got to rev it good. With these videos they don't do the spud justice. It's stupid loud. Gotta b top 3 loudest exhaust for our cars

With these resonators gone on these over axle pipes I think a nice chambered muffler with a throaty sound would b better than a straight through muffler. Not even partial throttle its Louuddd like I said it feels like the mufflers r sitting in the car with me it's so loud

dynasty_365

Established Member
Ummmm I'm loading them from YouTube on my on my phone cuz my computer is broken. My name on YouTube is dynasty365. If anybody or the mods can load them for me that's b awesome. I can email if that'll help and swine can just embed them or something

AnthonyNoz

Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBvBimFCk64&feature=autoplay&list=UUhqpk_JcdLi3xkd5GQ4hN4w&lf=plcp&playnext=1"]Flowmaster outlaw partial throttle - YouTube[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPP0ZgMx2GY&list=UUhqpk_JcdLi3xkd5GQ4hN4w&index=1&feature=plcp"]Flowmaster outlaws in cabin - YouTube[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGnOGNJP-l8&list=UUhqpk_JcdLi3xkd5GQ4hN4w&index=3&feature=plcp"]2012 5.0 flowmaster outlaw - YouTube[/nomedia]

here are the videos

your mom is cool lol
" yeah thats loud"
nice exhaust wish i would have waited to get these instead of the hushpowers

Last edited:

dynasty_365

Established Member

scott_0

Established Member
at work and didnt watch the vids yet, but guess they earn that name Outlaw huh? lol

dynasty_365

Established Member
Yea I actually think my friend got pulled over last night because of my exhaust lol. He was onside of me at a red light and was trying to listen to my exhaust and a cop was sitting on the side of the road and I turned off to go home and I saw the cop turn out and come after us. Luckily I had done turned off. I circled around to see if he kept going or pulled him over. Sure enough he pulled him over and has nothing on him. End up giving him a ticket for his 40% tint. Smh I coulda swore the law here was 20% and under was illegal

dynasty_365

Established Member
Ok I'll have to look at it. I was just posting it really fast cuz for some reason my phone crashes at times so I rushed through it. Every couple lines I was copying what I typed in case it crashed so I wouldn't have to type all that again. Smh damn iPhone

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
what is that rattling type noise?, you can here it at :03 in the first video in the first post. You can hear it in all the video's when the car is idling

MYFSTSVT99L

Ingot 2012
Established Member
Yep they are loud and I love mine, here is my wife going up our subdivision road, and my son acting crazy.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLiWT06_pC4&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]2012 outlaw flowmaster - YouTube[/nomedia]

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
what is that rattling type noise?, you can here it at :03 in the first video in the first post. You can hear it in all the video's when the car is idling

i heard that as well. Theyre not my cup of tea, but then again i had flow 40s on my 03 GT and they droned so bad i couldnt take it anymore. so it pretty much turned me off of anything flowmaster.

dynasty_365

Established Member
I don't hear any rattling. I'll have to go outside and listen again. Yesterday was the first day it hadn't rained so I'll have to get under and check. I know the tips aren't in same position. One is actually pretty close to the body probably even tapping. May have a leak also. Kinda didn't like the place that was putting them on. Rushing and unprofessional and I got a hook up that's y I went there. Ima take my car somewhere else in the morning when I get off and have it put on a lift. Maybe there an exhaust leak or something's not all the way tight which is why is so damn loud inside the car. Hmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread