Flowmaster cb added some power

tv's 03

Established Member
My car trapped at 114 with the stock cb last year. I went 117 with the flowmaster and no other changes. I think that is good for a 3.2 pulley

tv's 03

Established Member
Hi HpCOBRA04,

Nice video.

What does the dyno mean when it says with WCF? Its shows your power at 435 and then with WCF its 482??????

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
flowmasters def make the power

went 374/374 stock, 433/397 with fm catback and cai - 59 rwhp

tv's 03

Established Member
VERTIBLEMENACE said:
flowmasters def make the power

went 374/374 stock, 433/397 with fm catback and cai - 59 rwhp

Why did you switch to the borla?

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
tv's 03 said:
Why did you switch to the borla?

although i love the sound and power the fm made, it did not fit correctly on my car and i had to remove the differential vibration dampener. it is not a big deal, but i did not want to do it on my 04 (had the fm's on the 03).

so basically the fit and finish of the borla system is far superior. still sounds great, but the fm sound is #1 in my book

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
VERTIBLEMENACE said:
i love the sound and power the fm made, fm sound is #1 in my book
I agree. I got caught up in the hype when I first bought my 03, and purchased the Magnaflow CB like many other members of this board. The fit and finish is top quality, all stainless with polished mufflers that look almost too pretty to put underneath the car. However the sound of the Magna system is tame compared to others I've heard. So I'm swapping out my Magna Muffs this weekend and installing some Flowmaster Super40s! I can't wait to get back that classic rumble FlowMaster is famous for. I will post a video if I can figure it out.

Users who are viewing this thread