Flowers Auto Performance is Top Notch!

ToplessMystic

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Established Member
Huge Thank you to Jason at Flower's Performance in Glen Burnie for installing some mods on my Cobra over the weekend. He runs a top notch shop and does meticulous work! Great to have someone locally that has such expertise and knowledge when it comes to working on our cars in addition to having a dyno and impeccable tuning ablities. :thumbsup: Thanks again Jason!
:beer:

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
Hey Lisa,
So what mods did you get installed? Glad to hear it is no longer stock :beer:

They are the ones that Dynod my Saleen when it was getting tunned by Ed Clark, great shop from what i could tell.

-Mike

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Sounds like another MACA member has been bitten by the mod bug. In keeping with the MACA tradition, we need pics, sound clips, video, and dyno graphs.

dkscobra2003

Flying For A Living
Established Member
ToplessMystic said:
Huge Thank you to Jason at Flower's Performance in Glen Burnie for installing some mods on my Cobra over the weekend. He runs a top notch shop and does meticulous work! Great to have someone locally that has such expertise and knowledge when it comes to working on our cars in addition to having a dyno and impeccable tuning ablities. :thumbsup: Thanks again Jason!

I happen to be there for a Dyno run. He definitely has the ability to make these Cobra's Sing that horsepower note. LOUD & CLEAR. :bowdown: Lisa your car sounds AWESOME :thumbsup: . Glad to see you are happy with the results. You made a good choice of Mods. Take Care. This is great way to start 2006! :burnout:

Darryl

ToplessMystic

Established Member
Mike K said:
Hey Lisa,
So what mods did you get installed? Glad to hear it is no longer stock :beer:

They are the ones that Dynod my Saleen when it was getting tunned by Ed Clark, great shop from what i could tell.

-Mike

Hey Mike, nothing extreme, just the basic stuff I should of done months ago. Magnaflow catback, Bassani ss x-pipe w/o cats, 2.90 rr upper pulley, upr cai , chip and "safe" tune. Put out about 440rwhp 458rwtq a/f ratio was about 11.5. Still have some tweaking to do and switch to a smaller belt but overall I couldn't be happier with the results and with Flowers Auto Performance.

Sounds like another MACA member has been bitten by the mod bug. In keeping with the MACA tradition, we need pics, sound clips, video, and dyno graphs.

Took me long enough...lol. Sorry Ken, no pics, vid or sound clips. basically was a spur of the moment decision to do the mods. I do have a dyno printout but not sure how to put it on here.

I happen to be there for a Dyno run. He definitely has the ability to make these Cobra's Sing that horsepower note. LOUD & CLEAR. Lisa your car sounds AWESOME . Glad to see you are happy with the results. You made a good choice of Mods. Take Care. This is great way to start 2006!

Thanks for the props Darryl, your timing was great cause if you hadn't of called when you were at Bob Bell, you wouldn't of known I was there getting the stuff done but it's cool you got to see for yourself how much pride Jason puts into his work.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
ToplessMystic said:
Thanks for the referral Marlon! :thumbsup:
No problem! :beer: Jason Flowers has done some good work on my 98 GT, 01 ZO6 and my present 03 Cobra. I've been dealing with him since 2001 when he used to work at Heffner's Performance. :thumbsup:

TRBO VNM

damn, another Jason to have to remember...hahaha.

awesome Lisa. gonna take it to the track next season? :beer:

IronTerp

ToplessMystic said:
Awesome Lisa!!! Can hardly wait to see/hear it......

dakota318

Banned
Jason put my SFCs in for me, some of the best looking welding Ive seen.... Stayed untill 1030 at night to do them cause of some equipment problems and so I could get home. Totally proffesional the whole time and never lost his cool or slacked on quality cause of it.

1fstmofo

Established Member
Thanks guys I am at work now working on a 03 cobra gear install. I will post later. Again thanks for the support!

G03SVT

Banned
That reminds me I need to get my subframes welded in, can someone post or pm me their phone number.

1fstmofo

Established Member
G03SVT said:
That reminds me I need to get my subframes welded in, can someone post or pm me their phone number.
I have an opening and can take the car in this evening or thursday evening. 410-766-0606 or cell 410-615-4026 I would like to be a sponsor I just hope I will be able to generate enough work to make it worth it.Everyone let me know.

IronTerp

Be great to have you involved Jason! Have several members, (besides Lisa and Marlon!), who speak very highly of your abilities. With 170+ members, it's always good to have solid options of qualified folks to work on these Snakes.

Your degree of involvement as a sponsor is entirely up to you........There will always be different opportunities to help with the club.

ToplessMystic

Established Member
IronTerp said:
Awesome Lisa!!! Can hardly wait to see/hear it......

Thanks Dwight, took me long enough huh? lol

damn, another Jason to have to remember...hahaha.

awesome Lisa. gonna take it to the track next season?

Thanks Jason. The track is pretty tempting!!

Users who are viewing this thread