Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
So this is fun…

Floridians+Left Lane

Image1686669301.916377.jpg

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
FL drivers that do the speed limit love hanging out in the hammer lane.

I miss my train horn.
a friend was sheriff around here for a while, he got called into the bosses office because he wracked up a bunch of complaints. Turns out he was giving people tickets for cruising in the left lane of an toll road..at like 3am with no other cars around :ROFLMAO:

Morgan

Established Member
a friend was sheriff around here for a while, he got called into the bosses office because he wracked up a bunch of complaints. Turns out he was giving people tickets for cruising in the left lane of an toll road..at like 3am with no other cars around :ROFLMAO:
Bless that man for doing the Lords work.

IMG_3737.jpeg

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member

This is a LEO I could support.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
This is my world on what we call the race track in the mornings and afternoons. Stupid ****s hanging in the left lane on the phone going 5-10 below the limit. @Tezz500 You'll like this, almost every afternoon I'm in front of or behind a local sheriff (same car number daily). No issues running 65 on the 55 road. He'll zig in and out going around the idiots, and I'll follow him. Sometimes he'll just follow me doing the same. Never got a wave, and I'm sure he's trying to get home like us. I'd buy this cat a beer if I knew who he was.

Users who are viewing this thread