Florida SVTPers?

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
If you don’t have a realtor yet and want some extra insight on the area you can send me a pm on what you are looking for. I’m not a realtor but have been looking for a place myself so I know fairly well what’s around.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

We actually have been looking and were in town just last week. Much appreciated though!

fitforspeed

Established Member
Really, my daughter lived up there for years an it was there back then before she moved.

Yes unfortunately it was bought and closed. I have not been out that way in a while but seems like they were planning to build a warehouse there, seems like I had heard Amazon but not sure. There was a mud hole there as well and even a circle track at one time. Not sure if those are still operating or not.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah, it got delayed but the asshole who bought it made it clear it would never come back. Going to go up with a shit ton of warehouses.
As of yesterday, the property owner of the old PBIR property got a Judge to recommend to the Board of County Commissioners to allow the owners plans to turn into a commerce center.
No word of any Commission meeting, or whether the BoCC will follow the recommendation.
Not quite sure how a third party, especially a judge, has any say in this, as it is up to the Commissioners to make the decision.

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
As of yesterday, the property owner of the old PBIR property got a Judge to recommend to the Board of County Commissioners to allow the owners plans to turn into a commerce center.
No word of any Commission meeting, or whether the BoCC will follow the recommendation.
Not quite sure how a third party, especially a judge, has any say in this, as it is up to the Commissioners to make the decision.
Moral of the story, should've never been sold.

Users who are viewing this thread