Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Image1693404182.926256.jpg
Image1693404186.783364.jpg

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I’m sure it sucked on the coast but a whole lot of nothing around here, we’ve definitely had worse thunderstorms lately

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Right off university by UTC mall. You’re about 15-20 minutes north of me. I believe you said you’re close to BMP.
Was out at the raceway this past weekend. My son is a survivalist by hobby so we were at the horse trails on the little used second entrance to Manatee Lake State park. We were test tasting edible plants. He is 14 going on 30. Has a hard time finding friends because no one wants to beat thru the bush in 95degree heat and humidity just to spear fish with natural made axes and spears bows and arrows, lol. He uses vines vine bark as his twining. Sorry for the tangent.

Last edited:

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I keep forgetting we're neighbors.
Yeah I live right across from the Publix on Eerie rd. My boy is in his freshman year at Parrish Community High. He just won 1st place in the 100 breast stroke beating out some seniors much to their surprise. Got a personal best in 50 Freestyle and second place.

When we first moved out here it was a semi rural town now I have this mini mall right outside out community. It is a love hate. Traffic is getting much worse but having Lowes close by is heaven.

_Snake_

Established Member
Yeah I live right across from the Publix on Eerie rd. My boy is in his freshman year at Parrish Community High. He just won 1st place in the 100 breast stroke beating out some seniors much to their surprise. Got a personal best in 50 Freestyle and second place.

When we first moved out here it was a semi rural town now I have this mini mall right outside out community. It is a love hate. Traffic is getting much worse but having Lowes close by is heaven.

I'm sure you're proud of your boy, and rightfully so. That's good stuff!

When did you move out here? We've been here since 2011 and you're less than 5 miles away. We're 1/4 mile from the other Publix.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I'm sure you're proud of your boy, and rightfully so. That's good stuff!

When did you move out here? We've been here since 2011 and you're less than 5 miles away. We're 1/4 mile from the other Publix.
Got here 2013. There were cows in the field where the mal is. When it was a big hill we planted a Christmas tree on top of it. We are very close. I am literally across 301 from Advanced Auto

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Annoying rain and wind all day. Going out to grab lunch and beers with some friends.

Is that how they evacuate in Florida these days Brad LOL????

I remember when I lived in Tampa in 2003. A Hurricane was coming through. I went a little further in land, but that was it. A buddy of mine that lived in Tampa evacuated to Orlando. Hurricane came in south of Tampa and went through Orlando. LMAO!!!

Hope everyone is doing well in Florida. I loved living there when I was stationed at MacDill AFB. However, I couldn't deal with all the Hurricanes coming through there. So, I didn't retire there.....

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Well Bosch(Charleston, SC) is shutting us down at 6PM, then my shift(2nd) will resume at 2PM tomorrow. Meh..but I'll go home and relax.

Users who are viewing this thread