Florida Panhandle meets. Check back often to stay updated.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
^called you last night...lmm.
i'll text when i'm on the way and you'll need to tell me where to meet up with you.

My bad man, My son spilled a beer on my phone. New one wont be here till thursday, So I'll need your number again as well because I dont have the back-up ordeal.

If you're going to be there at 11, I'll have to meet you there around 12:30, as I wont be off till lunch time.

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
Well, g/f and I will be swinging by....and she is looking forward to snapping some good pics of cars that day. Clean em up!

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
Well, I called Brad again yesterday, and he asked if I could be there earlier than planned. Looks like 1030 for me but were figuring 2.5 hrs for tuning.
Car will be clean....just not carshow clean.

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
I'm working early, and hoping to be done around 1130..then heading out for a hang day. Hope to see y'all there.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I'll be there.. Just got done washing the car really quick.. I'll finish it up tomorrow morning :beer:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Well, I called Brad again yesterday, and he asked if I could be there earlier than planned. Looks like 1030 for me but were figuring 2.5 hrs for tuning.
Car will be clean....just not carshow clean.

Shit that's early lol.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
Tell me about it. Now I have to rush.....well kinda. Have to take girls to school and meet up a buddy that's hanging out with for the day.
Not sure if you remember Travis who had the OW 03 at the last photoshoot.

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
I did some amazing ish, just to be over there today for a few hours. I'm wokring all day saturday now, just for a few hours today. Price of being so handsome.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
When it rains, it pours......updates to follow!

It's your time my man, everyone has to go through it. I've done mine, took about $8k after paying $21k for mine to get it right, and I was under the impression I was getting a turn key ride, shit happens. I've never heard of anyone going and making big power like they wanted, all perfect and drive home and it stay that way.. Just the name of the game, sorry I couldn't make it, but let us know what went down. :rockon:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Fun day today. Great meeting u guys and seeing some old faces :) hopefully we can all meet up and run soon

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
Overall good day, it was good to see all those faces. Went for a ride in a car that changed my mind of stick, single turbo cars. Fast boost, and roll on power that was impressive to say the least. Good dinner with with new friends, and brit got some good pics of some cars. Hoping to make Mississippi tomorrow, if work goes well. The guys at xXx are top notch, that's for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread