Florida Panhandle meets. Check back often to stay updated.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
We'll figure it out man, hopefully 03Snkbt will get his car checked out here soon.. I'd really like to meet at XXX so I can get on the dyno and make sure the current tune is not too lean in the cooler conditions, grab lunch and go for some runs.

I'm riding around on 325-50-15 MT's now :rockon: Been dying to make a run against somebody, first time in a long time I've been able to feel 3rd gear, the first two are still useless.. :shrug:

So you're rolling around on big and littles lol!!! Damn. Well I'll be on my street tires hahahaa. 3rd gear rolls for me hahahahahaha.

Yea we'll get it worked out. Hopefully he will get his car tuned soon and we can just meet up there. I wouldn't mind throwing my car up on there and seeing what it makes now that the car has been done for 10 months and has loosened up quite a bit.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
We'll figure it out man, hopefully 03Snkbt will get his car checked out here soon.. I'd really like to meet at XXX so I can get on the dyno and make sure the current tune is not too lean in the cooler conditions, grab lunch and go for some runs.

calling Brad today and planning on heading that way Oct 12th if he's available for tuning.

'03snkbt

Established Member
just called and appt made.....10-12-12 @ noonish
told them you might need tune as well!!!

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
just called and appt made.....10-12-12 @ noonish
told them you might need tune as well!!!

Nah, I just want to pay for a few pulls when you get done. I want to see if my car makes what its supposed to and the A/F is right, my dad does some tuning and changed a few things from my tuners file. It's not SCT so Brad can't do anything with it anyway. I run a Moates burned chip.

rand

Established Member
Ah yes, some runs in I want in on that action!!

By the way, is anyone interested in making the trip to Montgomery to the 1/4 track? I heard it's extremeley nice and it's probably the closest 1/4 track to us right? or SGMP in Valdosta?

The 1/8 mile is cool to go mess around but, I really want to know what my car runs in the 1/4 on Drag radials in the cooler weather..

you guys coming up for the october show and shine?? Might be a nice night to go for some runs with the interstate right there..

I'll be going to Montgomery on the 30th with some other people. I've only got street tires so it will be pretty pointless for me but still fun. I don't suppose you know anyone wanting to rent out a drag wheel/tire setup for a day.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
I'll be going to Montgomery on the 30th with some other people. I've only got street tires so it will be pretty pointless for me but still fun. I don't suppose you know anyone wanting to rent out a drag wheel/tire setup for a day.

Weather doesn't look promising enough for me. Want to run on a Friday or Saturday night when it's cool. Won't break any records in this Florida heat during the day. Who knows possibility I might drive up anyway. Father in law and I been wanting to take a cruise

fangs99

Established Member
I'm off this Friday the 12th let me know when you guys get to XXX I'll swing by. Might put mine on the dyno too.

'03snkbt

Established Member
sweet.....looks like we might have a decent crowd on hand. should be there around noonish.

'03snkbt

Established Member
myself, you?, greg (turbotrail), and chris (98saleen). also, i'll have a passenger tagging along...travis.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Anyone know what brad charges to throw one on the rollers? I don't need A/F or anything. Im just curious what the car makes, on the street tune. So, If I race someone on the street I have a number to throw out for comparison on other street cars on pump gas.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I should still be good for coming out to XXX. I'll have my son with me so no racing, and I need to be back no later than 5pm..

'03snkbt

Established Member
^this may turn into a decent day....i should be in PCOLA around 11 or so. Chris, pm me your #

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
I should still be good for coming out to XXX. I'll have my son with me so no racing, and I need to be back no later than 5pm..

I have really no racing intentions either. Will be on a street tire, just want to enjoy the cruise to PCOLA...

I have a bet with the shop chief that goes down tomorrow, for the day off--Hopefully I win that one, otherwise i'll have to come up with another way to get off:bash:

'03snkbt

Established Member
^called you last night...lmm.
i'll text when i'm on the way and you'll need to tell me where to meet up with you.

Users who are viewing this thread