Florida Panhandle meets. Check back often to stay updated.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
All things considering, today was a good day. Hanging with good peeps is always a plus!
Looks like a new PCM is needed....dammit man and come Monday I'm ripping the PCOLA Lincoln stealership a new one indeed.
Heading back out in a couple weeks +/- and let Brad work his magic. Wish me luck!!!!!

sdg97232

Established Member
All things considering, today was a good day. Hanging with good peeps is always a plus!
Looks like a new PCM is needed....dammit man and come Monday I'm ripping the PCOLA Lincoln stealership a new one indeed.
Heading back out in a couple weeks +/- and let Brad work his magic. Wish me luck!!!!!

Dude i heard about your troubles today and that sucks! I know you were looking forward to getting the cobras tune right but arnt you lucky to have such a good friend (me) that just sooooo happens to have a terminator ecu (me again) that is willing to say here you go!!!! You wouldnt have to worry about all this if you had a MACH lol....................just kidding man tryin to make you fell better .......we will have a drink when i get home!!!! :beer:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member

Yea man you had a rough day for sure.. You're not the only one that has had problem though so don't worry to much about it :).

'03snkbt

Established Member
Just wish I could have caught it prior to heading to PCOLA! Heading back in a couple weeks to get this car done right!

fangs99

Established Member
Maybe we can make it another meet up day. Trust me I feel your pain.... I've been so frustrated with my bucket.... All the issues I had to work through with mine..... Still no where as clean as yours, but it's defantly worth the payoff..... Your car is already a beast.... It's really gonna show after the tune.

'03snkbt

Established Member
heading back to XXX this thursday and give it another attempt....wish "US" luck

Users who are viewing this thread