Florida online registration renewal

sseater

Established Member
Hey guys have any of you renewed your registration online? I'm asking because I know I won't get my new sticker right away but will it go into the system as I am up to date? I'm mostly worried about getting pulled over after I do it online. Thanks

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Just go to an office real quick.

I always hit the one in Winter Park off of Lee. Always in an out quick.

Last edited:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
when does it expire?

and I think it prints a receipt of the transaction but I'm not 100% of it saving your ass.

sseater

Established Member
Expired on the 12th I didn't think about it until today.. Might just take my chances, not drink and drive and go monday to get a new one in person

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I didn`t even know we could do it on-line. I do know that you get it back in 2 days after you`ve mailed it in.

mav_tu

Established Member
Hey guys have any of you renewed your registration online? I'm asking because I know I won't get my new sticker right away but will it go into the system as I am up to date? I'm mostly worried about getting pulled over after I do it online. Thanks

It should allow you to print a receipt after the transaction. If you do it online, it should update to the DAVID system almost immediately, so you should be fine. Do it online so you don't have to sweat it.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Expired on the 12th I didn't think about it until today.. Might just take my chances, not drink and drive and go monday to get a new one in person

Can you renew an expired registration online?

I renewed all four of regs over the summer and did it online. I got the new regs within 5 days. It was really quick.

sseater

Established Member
lol im not worried about being sober guys, im 21 and i can have a few i just dont want any reason for a dick cop to give me a hard time thats all. just avoiding a problem before it begins. anyway thanks for the help guys!

sseater

Established Member
It should allow you to print a receipt after the transaction. If you do it online, it should update to the DAVID system almost immediately, so you should be fine. Do it online so you don't have to sweat it.

and howd u know my names david?

DSG04Lightning

U.S. PARATROOPER
Established Member
Your tag only says the month and year. so if your worried about being pulled over for just the registration i wouldnt worry. If your speeding and driving like an idiot there is a chance the officer will give you a ticket ontop of the other one. MOST officers will understand (espically with the "new" prices this year) and not give you a hard time if you have a printed receipt but no tag and waiting for it in the mail.

Users who are viewing this thread