Florida Medical Marijuana

Yellow98SVT

T-trim, bitches
Established Member
Supreme Court of Florida just announced that Medical Marijuana bill language is legal and as a result, Medical Marijuana will be on the November ballot. The state required 683K signatured and the sponsors turned in 1.1 million. A southeastern state will be the last nail in the coffin for 80 years of rascist, propaganda filled lies.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Supreme Court of Florida just announced that Medical Marijuana bill language is legal and as a result, Medical Marijuana will be on the November ballot. The state required 683K signatured and the sponsors turned in 1.1 million. A southeastern state will be the last nail in the coffin for 80 years of rascist, propaganda filled lies.

Florida is the least racist "south eastern" state... Just sayin...

You living in Alabama should know that.

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
Florida is the least racist "south eastern" state... Just sayin...

You living in Alabama should know that.

When he says racist I believe he's referring to the racist propaganda spread by the US government that marijuana makes black and mexicans desire white women and vice versa,...only black jazz musicians smoke weed, etc...

Direct quote used across a string of news outlests back then:

"Marihuana influences Negroes to look at white people in the eye, step on white men’s shadows and look at a white woman twice."

I lol each time I read it because of just how superstitious and ridiculous it sounds.

Last edited:

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
This really doesnt effect me much either way. I can overwhelmingly say I have seen alky do more damage than weed....

However....and its always odd...99% of my friends that do it claim they would NOT be okay with their kids doing it.

Yellow98SVT

T-trim, bitches
Established Member
When he says racist I believe he's referring to the racist propaganda spread by the US government that marijuana makes black and mexicans desire white women and vice versa,...only black jazz musicians smoke weed, etc...

Direct quote used across a string of news outlests back then:

"Marihuana influences Negroes to look at white people in the eye, step on white men’s shadows and look at a white woman twice."

I lol each time I read it because of just how superstitious and ridiculous it sounds.

Thats funny...I have been saying for years the government needs some way to keep white women from having sex with jazz musicians and mexicans. Oh, im in florida btw, not Alabama. Soon, on to Tennessee to destroy their rascist lies. I say give me three years.

Last edited:

Yellow98SVT

T-trim, bitches
Established Member
This really doesnt effect me much either way. I can overwhelmingly say I have seen alky do more damage than weed....

However....and its always odd...99% of my friends that do it claim they would NOT be okay with their kids doing it.

I think that is probably more to do with a parent's concern over being mature enough to make that decision. It would be interesting if you rephrased the question and asked..."If you child was grown, on their own and responsible for themselves, would you care if they smoked?" I would be interested to see what that percent would be. Sorry, its the clinical researcher in me, I cant help but to wonder. The practioner in me would be interested in the thought process of the ones who still say "no".

KurtDog

Established Member
While it's a step in the right direction, full legalization is the only real answer.

Hopefully the rest of the country will pull their heads out of their buts and realize the war on drugs can not be won. The war on drugs has ruined far more lives that the actual drugs themselves.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
I think that is probably more to do with a parent's concern over being mature enough to make that decision. It would be interesting if you rephrased the question and asked..."If you child was grown, on their own and responsible for themselves, would you care if they smoked?" I would be interested to see what that percent would be. Sorry, its the clinical researcher in me, I cant help but to wonder. The practioner in me would be interested in the thought process of the ones who still say "no".

I do have two friends that are older (I am 30 and they are 45-55) that are $150k/year professionals (etc etc) and they are 50/50 on the statement i Posted. The one against is doesnt neccesarily say its bad just that it isnt "the best way to pave your path in life" type thought process. In a nut shell if you were to lay out some ground work/plan for the best bet on excelling in life...he doesnt feel that weed fits into that well.

In the end.......We have all seen the functing smoker and then we have all seen the lazy as hell and worthless friend that smokes lol. It goes both ways lol.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
While it's a step in the right direction, full legalization is the only real answer.

Hopefully the rest of the country will pull their heads out of their buts and realize the war on drugs can not be won. The war on drugs has ruined far more lives that the actual drugs themselves.

While I understand the general direction I dont think I will ever be ok with Meth/Heroin etc etc being legal (i dont think you meant that but i am just saying). They have huge impacts on your health and no one has ever overdosed on weed lol.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Its a ****ing sham that its illegal in the first place.

Glad people are waking up to this. I dont even smoke the shit and I think its insanely laughable that cigs and alcohol are easily available and theyre far worse. Just goes to show how much big lobbyists line the pockets of politicians to keep their companies in contention.

FWIW, Marlboro has cartons of mj cigs ready to roll the second it becomes federally legal, their entire logistics are setup and it will put most cartels out of business overnight. Nobody is going to waste their time dealing with a dealer when they can get their weed at any store chain or corner market or gas station across america. However, I still see small dispensaries existing for those that want a more custom or boutique blends. I see this being equivalent of the craft beers aisle in the market. You have your standard coors/bud/miller and then you have your good craft brews. Weed will be no different.

Adower

Established Member
Its a ****ing sham that its illegal in the first place.

Glad people are waking up to this. I dont even smoke the shit and I think its insanely laughable that cigs and alcohol are easily available and theyre far worse. Just goes to show how much big lobbyists line the pockets of politicians to keep their companies in contention.

FWIW, Marlboro has cartons of mj cigs ready to roll the second it becomes federally legal, their entire logistics are setup and it will put most cartels out of business overnight. Nobody is going to waste their time dealing with a dealer when they can get their weed at any store chain or corner market or gas station across america. However, I still see small dispensaries existing for those that want a more custom or boutique blends. I see this being equivalent of the craft beers aisle in the market. You have your standard coors/bud/miller and then you have your good craft brews. Weed will be no different.

Marlboro does not have marijuana cigs ready. Of course people are going to want to buy good weed on the black market. Why pay taxes on it.

Machdup1

Established Member

Very true, the war is not on drugs, it is a war on the American people.

TorchMach

Established Member
That's awesome. I'm for legalization.

Question: Why is it a big deal if FL jumps ship? (serious question) Does this mean the Feds have to vote again on it or what? (serious question)

Users who are viewing this thread